Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

In the previous chapter anastacius did wonder who jenette take after, since she's too lovely for a daughter of both him and claude's fiance (I forgot her name).
In the novel this part was never wtitten though... did spoon make this arc for jenette?

Honestly at this time,, the most tht i feel sorry for is the kids... Jeanette and athy.. The parents problems tht use their own children (thy dobt even confirm their hearts either they love FR their children or not)...... is wht more complicated..... Sorry just my opinion....
Now i need a story of both their mothers lol.. Im tired of their dad story🤭

Dex-chan lover
@xellast I hate that this happened to you. Just do yourself a favor and never EVER read comments for manga that are based on novels. LN or WN. There is a vocal minority that unfortunately takes up a lot of the comment sections in any manga/manhwa/etc, uncontrollably spoiling in comments and it has ruined the reputation of Novel readers to the point where you might even find manga with only them in it, because everyone else is (like my advice) is just avoiding the comment section.

I actually recall a short time after mangadex moderators started policing the threads harder...for a short while all the manga readers had been ran off of this one particular manga. The slime manga was entirely LN readers, not joking. An entire page of posts in a row, nothing but spoiler buttons. Why do they even read the manga when they just want to discuss the novel? Eh...

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone remind me how long has it been since Athy was living out of the palace with Clude's loss of memory?

Huhuhu hehehe looks like his daddy instincts finally kick in ( what was the name again the suspicious guy , claude brother i mean) iduntremember my bad

I hate the fact that Jeanette is so nice yet disaster will always befall around her :c

So not all hope is lost for either of them.
Anastacius showed regret and mercy for Jeanette - so there's something there, for sure. ;-;
I really hope we don't have to be heartbroken for Athy and Claude for much longer... It's been killing me for a while.

I think Anastacius only showed mercy to Jeannette because he is jealous and possessive of her in the way she looks to his eyes: a magic engineered weapon. There is something, but not genuine love or affection.

I am glad that he gave away a bit of his time in order to open her eyes. It actually worked.

And Claude <3

Users who are viewing this thread