Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 67

Ok so dark claude is warming up to his daughter so that nice, I hope you keep going that path and start a happy life with your daughter jennette a d leave athy and claude alone 💫 dont you dare try to kill our athy 😊🔪

Jennette thank you for getting off you high horse and finally talking about athy with claude! I liked you a bit in this chapter.

I really hope claude isn't trying to pull a trick here to lure athy in the palace and then kill her 😂. I hope he acknowledges the fact that he has lost his memories.

FELIX MA BOI HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE I SAW YOU😭😭😭 I MISSES YOU AND YOUR FACE!

Ya'll need to cool it with the hate on Jennette. She hasn't done shit yet other than want a family to love her. Holy shit the hate is so out of control. What's wrong with wanting a fucking family for gods sake? Jennette is a kid and it seems some of ya'll are forgetting that the mc got isekai'd so she knows a lot more than a kid should. Jennette's a kid who has never known what its like to be in a family and now that she has the chance to receive that lover, she GETS to be naive and wistful and ya'll need to fuck off with all the hate.

i dont like jeanette's dad but i really hope he redeems himself and becomes a better dad for her

Fed-Kun's army
Felix's reaction when he hears about Princess coming out of Claude's mouth really warms my heart. He really cares about Athy 😭

all this time he's just been waiting, waiting for Claude to come to his senses enough

Dex-chan lover
the haters of jenette must of been like her when young and got betrayed

these people.... constantly complaining about jenette. can you stop complaining, we know you don't like her no need to complain every single time she appears.

@Ritsuaka TBH I never read something positive about her in the comments what they say is completely different from the manhwa it’s as if they’re not reading & leaving hateful comments instead. Thanks for stepping up for Jeanette, I’m glad someone shares the same thoughts 🙃

felix messing up the search bc he doesn't want athy to be hurt and claude knowing it but letting it continue, ugh rly they're all just a bunch of dumb softies, hurry up and reconcile already 😩

Users who are viewing this thread