Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

THANK HEAVENS FOR NUMBER 69!!!!!!!! our boy lucas is back :---( please make our blonde-tsun father remember again, smack him with the magic branch please

Aggregator gang
wahhhhh im gonna cry....thank god lucas is here....thank you god and translators and author.....thank you for ending this suffering. thank you for your mercy wahhhh

F*CKING FINALLY!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
My face took in shapes I didn't even knew were possible and I know have scratching marks beginning on my face going down my neck (luckily it's night and they're gonna disappear till tomorrow), maybe I was overreacting, but
I'VE BEEN F*CKING WAITING AND IT HAS BEEN F*CKING TORTURE!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! F*CKING LUCAS HAS FINALLY SHOWN HIS D*MNED A*S!!!!!!

(I apologize for the outburst of emotions)

I'm glad Lucas is back, but I'M SO DISAPPOINTED. I was really looking forward to the scene in the novel when Claude and Athy got reunited and I guess that's just not going to happen. This is so anti-climactic and I'm so sad. I really hope things pick up again. I hope this arc can be salvaged.

i was screaming when my window was open and my neighbours probably think i'm a maniac 😳 i need to calm tf down like seriously i got too excited, i kept throbbing my head back and forth while looking at Lucas' beautiful face

FINALLY! This arc has been so boring, Jeanette has the carisma of a wet towel -.-
Also, I gotta say, I'm digging Lucas' post-timeskip make-over <3

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
LUCAAASSS... FINALLYYYYYY. THAT BITCH JANNETE THINKS WHEN SHE IS AROUND, DADDY WILL SLEEP. BUT THE TRUTH IS WHEN SHE IS AROUND DADDY IS DYING. HUHUHUHUHU
#teamathy

*while boxing with air*
LUCAS AT LAST !!!!!!!!! LUCAS IS HERE!!!!!! LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was the ribbon or something that Jennette gave to Athy (when she wore that sailor dress) that caused this to happen. Not because Jennette had ill intentions, she would never, but it was because of Claude's brother (the black haired dude) put magic on it when He and Jennette were talking in the store. (Just to clear the confusion where people think Jennette is the cause!)

I'm honestly really glad Lucas is here to fix all the problems and can hopefully expose the rat who was behind all of it. I feel really bad for Jennette though because she really does want a family and have no intention of harming Athy or Claude or anybody for that matter.

Okay but, Lucas looks good fr. He's so adorable that he'll literally smack some sense into Claude for hurting Athy (As he should)

Lucas is back baby!!! Wooohoo!! Aight everything is gonna be fine now 😇

Users who are viewing this thread