Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

Fucking finally. Holy hell. You can be the ML I don't care anymore. Just finish this fucking arc.

GOD BLESS THIS WORLD WIDE WEB, FINALLY LUCAS IS BACK! Every fucking side character has been so awful and causing so much drama. Our one and only saving grace, Lucas has finally returned and he is looking GOOD. I hate hate hate this arc so much, I know it's the main story but every single chapter feels so unresolved and tense. Idk why this is getting to me so much lol 🤣

@Ingra

Lucas got some twig from the world tree and stab it to the head of Claude to heal him (confusing right?😂) he also did it to Athy

I don't know if the artist will follow the plot in the novel, there's some scenes and character were not from the novel the moment she started season 2

LUCAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭 YOU ARE FINALLY BACK😭😭😭😭 PLEASE, FIX OUR DADDY😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
I guess I'm still one of the few people who thinks Lucas can go die in a fire. Still, glad to see things moving forward.

I'm really really really happy Lucas is back. I was waiting so long for this moment!!! His new character design is the best!!! Thanks so much for the hard work from author Spoon and the wonderful translators Bucci Gang. You guys are the best!

FINALLY, LUCAS IS BACK!
Also, that Kabedon by Athy was top notch.

I'm excited to see how the manga will be compared to the novel ^^

lucas being so ready to beat claude’s ass lmao. i’m happy to see him back, but what happened on his grand journey? hm.

anyways, a great, big thank you for everyone’s hard work!! :DD it’s a wonderful start to this week.

Oh my😱 Finally lucas backk 😊😊

thank you so much for translating this, you guys really fast thank you so so so so much 💜💜 stay healthy guys 😚😚😚

Who else here is crying like me? Gosh! Im so happy that Lucas our boy is finally back! It really excites me when i saw the untranslated version of this last night. And now it's here, finally it's here! Im sooo HAPPYYYY!! 😭😭😭❤❤❤❤

Users who are viewing this thread