Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 69

Finaly! 😁
I hope this not near the end of season now πŸ™ with a big cliffhanger πŸ™ˆ

Dex-chan lover
I want to (lovingly) strangle lucas for taking so long to come back but i also want to strangle that dipshit man for USING jeanette and for killing our DAD

BABY BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

lmao that kabedon! finallyyyyyy some progress in sight and outta this annoying arc! no more amnesia bs pls

Fed-Kun's army
HE"S BAACCCKKKKK OUR ONE AND ONLY SAVIOUR IS BACCCKKKK!! I THOUGHT I WAS HALLUCINATING AKJSJSSJJSBDJDB 😭😭😭❀❀❀

But let us savor the moment of Lucas being back would you?! Why you gonna do this to Mr. Dad?! I'll beat that fake black to purple. (#Γ³η›ŠΓ²#)

does the illustrator follow the book to the dot? or is she just getting a bit of the plot and slightly changing it? because i don't remember reading some of the scenes in the novel..

Thank you for the chapters, i miss my boy so much 😭😭😭 you finally back

Fiiiinally!! That was a long long long wait!! I missed Lucas sooooo much 😭 BTW he's looking good with that white coat and long hair 😘

Wow the translator sure works fast. The raw has only been released today and here we get it beautifully translated. Thank you for your hard work!

Ooooooooo My Goooooooosh! I'm so gonna mark my calendar today, Lucas FINALLY came home 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

A big THANK YOU again to BUCCI GANG for the update. As always, please take care and I'll always be praying for everyone's safety 😍

I'm glad he is back!

But, i thought there's hug scene between them in the novel? Am i wrong?..., 😭😭😭

Group Leader
ABSOLUTELY SCREAMING I actually jumped up and screamed and my parents looked at me like I was insane... O M G my heart this whole chapter.... welcome back Lucas I missed you SO MUCH AAAAA MY LOVE 😭😭😭😭 please FIX OUR DADDY OMG PLEASEEEEE DONT give me that DYING SHIT. FIX HIM NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread