Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

I got multiple heart attacks because of these two boys...srly why they both acting like that I kept dying

Not really a spoiler just predictions semi-based on a spoiler
so what I'm getting is that Athanasia already lived this same life before, just exactly as it was in the novel, and that even in that life, Ezekiel loved her?

Okay it is time I asked. In the past she knew exactly what was causing her fathers sickness (even before the father fell unconscious). Then she "lost" a lot of information about future events. Can someone explain to me how that happened?

Ok I'm sick of this
yaY!RomANce! although it's interesting to see the artist rearrange events enough is enough the pacing is slow and for no all I've learned is what Jeanette is doing, athy being depressed, and claude sleep deprived/without memories I feel that the pace would have been better with claude getting better when Lucas arrived and no just let's focus on Jeanette and athys romance and look at all these cute moments between ships it's like watching fanservice with no purpose the plot itself is being put to a halt and honestly these past twenty chapters have felt like a slog because the artist thought oh let's change this without a plan on what was going to happen next so they've been pumping out fan service in an attempt to redirect attention from the fact that the story has lost its direction

This chapter is killing me 😍😍😍😍❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤍 Why do both Ejekiel and Lucas have to be so handsome? Aaaaaaaahhh!

Even though I know (and until now I believe) that Athy and Lucas will end up together. But THIS chapter made me think... what if they don't? Because Ejekiel is making a more grander entrance!

Dududududu Daddy handsome can sense what is happening 😂😳

I'm in Lucas camp but oh my god seeing that Ezekiel maybe fell in love with Athy in the original storyline........oh my god......my heart......Also maybe subconsciously the timeline is trying to repair(?) itself, so when Athy or even Claude think about/end up going down a path similar to the original plot, I wonder if the dark magic starts taking over and killing them. IDK IDK anyhow fight fight fight

I SHIP HER AND LUCAS ALL THE WAY
Lucas has done so much for her 😭 I just want her to like him too

Omg Athy and Lucas all the way; but if it ends with Athy and Ezekiel, I won't even be mad. God the fact that he fell in love with her in the original timeline? THAT SHIT HURTY. What was he doing then during the eventual days to Athy's execution and how did he react to that?? It would be so interesting to know... 😣

Fed-Kun's army
@cheatsheet16
i read the part where they kissed (it's on her birthday and they officially became a couple) on wattpad
The part where they got married if i'm not mistaken also on wattpad but i did read the spoiler thread.
In beware of the brothers(same universe as wmmap) it is mentioned that there is a magician who married the princess and they love each other so much.
Well, I suggest you search for it on wattpad.

Okay Ezekiel loving Athy even in the first novel is quality feels but what is just as interesting is how Lucas mentions Ezekiel is putting on an act of being nice. Keep in kind that from the time he met Athy in the early chapters of the story, Lucas could tell the nature of her soul (so he knows on some level that Athy is a transmigrator and that this is not her first time living out this story either). I don't think we should take Lucas's words about Ezekiel having some kind of fake nature lightly. Taking that into account, what if Ezekiel does love Athy both now and in the original novel, but in the events of the original novel proved to not be a truly kind-hearted person by enabling her death, or worse, having an active hand in her death? THAT would be truly delicious.

Hi! I'm trying to find the webnovel that a lot of you have seem to have read. So far I've tracked it down to watpadd, but there are SO MANY different translations that I don't know what is what 😭. Can anyone tell me which translator/s you follow to read the story properly?? Would be extremely happy for any help. Thank you!!!

The boys be lowkey flirting with Athy and claude not knowing it be like "i have a bad feeling and i don't know what it is but i don't like it"

- EZEKIEL AND LUCAS MAKING MOVES TO ATHY.
- EZEKIEL WAS INTERESTED IN ATHY EVEN BEFORE WHEN HE WAS JEANETTE’S FIANCEE.
- LUCAS TELLING ATHY TO NOT GIVE UP AS HE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED IN HER PAST LIVES.

Users who are viewing this thread