Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Wow, what a chapter! I can't stop laughing! So Ezekiel might have liked Athy in her past life before she died! GASP! O_O And Lucas in long hair is certainly sexy enough but Lucas in short hair is oh so damn fine! >:D Finally, Claude's "daddy-sensors" going off because two guys were touching his baby girl was absolutely priceless! XD

love triangle? pappa's memories?? mana fluctuation??? alternate timeline where sort-of-not-really incest occurs???? BUT ALSO JUST so much fanservice this episode???!?!? *collapses

i really like spoon fanservice like this, no i love it but please continue the story, the pacing is really slow in this arc.. i want daddy and his baby girl relationship back

Am I the only one who don't really matter about love in this manhwa? I'm mean yeah ofc Lucas ML and from the start he will win. I'm more focused on the story tho, their father-daughter relationship.

Don't judge me just my opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA finally !
Thank you for the chapter.

Tbh all I want is Athy to get back with her father Claude and have great father-daughter time. And I want Athy to have beautiful love. Tho I ship Athy X Lucas lololol 😂😂😂

@Shirairi me too same. I'm prioritizing father-daughter time and the reason for his loss of memory and black Claude doing trouble. Ofc Athy X Lucas is nice sometimes....

Dang it!!! I feel so bad for him!!! It feels like Ezekiel fell for athy even in the 1st life as well.. I feel sad all of the sudden for him, like all he did was to fall in love and did what he could possibly can do to help her, like I don't think he was a jerk or the bad guy, but for athy, it seems that since she knew about the novel, she always thought that what ezekiel felt for her is just puppy love and that will fade away as time went by, and also the fact that in the novel, he was made as the ML for Jeneatte. Dang it!! I'm a solid Athy x Lucas fan, but I feel sad for Ezekiel since he can't be with her.. First love feels..

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Rajae777
If they follow the novel then
yes
but since it’s already deviating who knows who’ll she ends up with if anyone at all.

OMG OMG OMG EZEKIEL LIKED HER EVEN IN THE 1ST TIMELINE!!!!!

MY EZEKIEL X ATHY LOVING HEART IS FINALLY VINDICATED 😭

wait so ezekiel kinda liked athy before too?? whats that blush for oh my gosh 😂 so cute

feel bad for ijekiel/Ezekiel
still love lucasxathy
but ultimately still on Team Claude

Papi Claude instinctually in discomfort bc dudes are trying to hit on his daughter

thank u for the translation uvu

I just wanna say Lucas made Athy blush wayy more so I SWEAR IMMA GO DOWN W MY SHIP i mean i like Kiel,he seems like a good kid...just not for my Athy

Fed-Kun's army
I like how Claude only feels unpleasant when Lucas flirts/teases Athy but not when Ezekiel does.

Lucas is best boi!!

Users who are viewing this thread