Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Group Leader
lol Kiel and Lucas is racing towards Atthy's heart

oh no, the background layer from the psds is still there. but its ok!! Thanks for the chapter!!
(I know you guys work hard and probs in a hurry i did that too with my release once)

Group Leader
Bro grown Lucas with short hair is an absolute experience! I'm really happy he shortened it (though it was pretty while long).

Also I'm super torn between Lucas and Ezekiel. I really like them both! But I have a strong hunch she'll end up with Lucas.

Kiel f*cker,
aabe4e0fe635e508-910x512.jpg

AGUHAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFHUFHUFH HE WAS IN LOVE WITH HER INTHE ORIGNAL STORY IVE HAD FUCKING ENOUGH IM SICK OF HAVING SECOND MALE LEAD SYNDROMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AUHGGGGGGGGGGG I FEEL NOTHING. BUT PAIN.

We all know that Lucas is the ML so in both timeline, Ezekiel didn't get Athy. As in the past, he's too late and for the present, Lucas is here now. 😭😭

For the ducking love of God can ppl put spoiler tags on their spoilers??? I'm not a spoiler reader and while trying to scroll to see if admin/uploader already fixed the pages I got a sudden spoiler. Dampened my whole mood

If someone gonna go "everyone else read spoilers lol its normal" fk off

i dont even know who im rooting for now 😭😭😭 I just love them both so just choose one, athy!!

thanks for the translation !! <3

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
OOF, sorry Ezekiel, Lucas is still best boy.

I wonder if its dangerous for Athy to try and remember the past timeline, Lucas said she shouldn't give up, maybe he's refering that, if she thinks too much about the past, her mana will consume her like before, only faster and she probably won't survive if it happens.

Also, Claude you baka, recover your memories already!!

Users who are viewing this thread