Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

I like both Lucas and Ezekiel (? name) but i might tip more towards Lucas' side....also yay! his short hair is back!!

And ive thought this for a long time now, but....i wish Ezekiel would get a new wardrobe...this guy needs some more youthful looking clothes cz the ones he wears makes him look like a small version of his dad.

I always will have a soft spot for Ezekiel🤧✨ He’s best boy forever💕🤧 Since it’s finally shown on here that he’s loved athy in their past lives it just makes it hurt even more that he might not be able to end up with her in the end 😭 He tends to see her delicate sides and want to comfort her. Plus, white haired male leads are simply the way to go💕👌🏻
at the same time I feel for lucas because of his lonely past BUT there’s a side story in the novel where athy accidentally travels to a different Lovely Princess dimension and ezekiel falls for her again, being the only one who treats her kindly when no one else did😭😭😭 that made me give him even greater respect for him🥺

Dex-chan lover
Yes! I knew original timeline Ezekiel probably didn't love Jeannette
Team Lucas ftw tho lol Look at Athy's blush ahhh!

God I adore Ezekiel so much, breaks my heart a little bit looking at that sad face. :(

ATHY BLUSHED SO HARD AFTER LUCAS KISSED HER HAND OXJDJSN 🥺❤️ that means smtg hUH :D its okay ezekiel bb u have ur fanbase uwu thANKS FOR THE UPDATE!

I love how Claude’s overprotective daddy senses are still in work even though he can’t remember sh*t.

well, clearly Ezekiel probably never really loved jennette like that, because they were raised as siblings, so that would be much more difficult to develop romantic feelings for her. but ATHY on the other hand..😏 but I still ship her mainly with lucas 😍

I get this unsettling feeling that Jennette staged Anthy's death in the original novel when she realized that Ezekiel liked Anthy.

Users who are viewing this thread