Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

I just love the fact that Athy said "We used to go together frequently" and then asked if they should invite Jennette. From what I see, Athy never noticed that going to the lake was a "Father-Daughter" event that only they do (never noticed that she also implied it) and so with Jennette there, it's not just them anymore. Idk if this is accurate but this is what I noticed lol

Omg!!! Thank you for updating! I hope he regains his memories soon and that he doesn’t die. I really ship the princess with Lucas tho

Dude Lucas as a gift for her birthday,Bring his memory back please and if it works she might even marry you and Mr. White’s Kid would just be with Jennette?

As much as I love Lucas, Daddy comes first.

HAHAHAHAHAHA this is one rare novel where I'm more concerned about family bond over romance.

Group Leader
Hmm so the next chapter is going to be one of those "If your wife and girlfriend were drowning, which one would you save?" with the two girls, lol?

Whatever it is, i hope even tho jennette ve been invited smtg happen or so what so the father-daughter special event wont be disturb PLEASE JENNETTE ALREADY TOOK HER TEA TIME WITH CLAUDE JUST LET THAT ON THING STAY WITHOUT ANY THIRD PARTY ARGHHHHH EVEN THAT RED HAIR GUY DIDNT EVEN DISTURB THEM HUWAAA this is so frustating😭😂😂😂

I love Felix. But, boi do him and Lilly look nice together~ Though they seem to be just friends and that's fine (^o^)
Lilly's actions in social gatherings are definitely my go to tactic. I'm lucky enough to have a close friend who's 6 ft tall and she's my shield.

@NullError Probably because Jeanette is just pain reliever to him so she's no longer necessary for family time since he no longer have any painful reaction around Athy.....

Users who are viewing this thread