Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 76

Athy.... you have one prime perfect chance of being alone with your father with nobody interrupting :/

Felix and Lily are cute

awwww claude🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 stop ✋🏻 my heat cant do this💔💔💔 also felix and lily for the win PERIODT 💅

Please dont hate Jennette😢, she's longing for a familys' care and love, the only thing she knows is that her dad is claude and her sister is athanasia, that's why she's so determined for her to be introduced as family...

I feel bad for her, everything she treated as the "truth right now" will definitely break her apart once she learns the proper truth😞

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh why is jennette so NAIVE! I cant even fully hate her because of her innocence 😩 I guess I do pity her but I dont think I'm gonna like her anytime soon. I hope someone breaks her bubble already the girl has been deceived far too long. These adults should stop playing with a kid's feelings like this. Poor Jennette

Anyways finally more father daughter scenes 🥺 yes athy focus on your father now forget about those boys 😂

Bruh claude just looks surprised 70% of the time these days and im living for it

Fed-Kun's army
THAT MEME LMAOOOO i remember when it went viral

Felix, Sir, are you perhaps... towards Lily? hehe

Yall finding jeannete innocences,naiveness,pure happiness annoyin? Bruh she's like 14 longing for a happy family, everyone around her 'used' her since birth except claude, athy and ijekiel, she didnt know how or why athy is suffering, but that doesnt mean this innocent girl that yall hating on doesn't have any struggles at all

Users who are viewing this thread