Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

Since he lost his memory the progress of the story seems to be slow (only my feeling)

Glad that aeternitas(?) becomes the strongest emperor ever. I'm not the one being insulted by lucas but that hurt me :')

Um and kind of felt sorry for Jeannette

Why does Lucas trying to teach magic give off the same energy as Hinata trying to describe volleyball (also haikyuu ended today where my hq fam at??✊🏼😭)

Lucas is waaaay to OP in my eyes..

As for jenette, I do pity her but there are times that I want her out its like she's a big dot that needs to be removed from the story for it to have an happy ending. I don't hate her but she's a bit complicated.

Okay but lucas is too mean to aeternitas??
Can we talk about how pure ijekiel love athy 😭😭 since the first life, SINCE THE FIRST LIFE
And idgaf about jeanette lmao

Thank you so much for this new release!

It all started a tad dark with the flashback, got lighter with Lucas playing with magic and Athy, and then tense again with the short but intense face to face in the end... We really got a bit of everything in this chapter hahaha

I'm not sure about Jeanette being heartbroken or anything though? At least, I don't feel it at all as a reader from what I've read so far: we know from the "original story" that Jeanette and Ijekiel ended together, but in this timeline she's barely ever shown that she was in love with him, she was always focused on her father and sister; though it was clear he was special I guess, and I remember in the first chapters of the series how she kept on clinging to him as a child before he went away a few years for school...? But it felt like the typical attitude of a kid whose playmate and sibling was going away better than some love story, and she was way too small too 😅

Users who are viewing this thread