Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

I feel sad for Ijekiel. He did fell in love with only one girl in both timeliness (Athy in the first life and Athy at the present) but can't have her in the end. It's just soooo pure but there's just no way for it to be fulfilled. 🥺💔

Awww missed Claude this chapter 🥺 BUT I loved seeing adult Lucas. Also EZEKIEL that confession, my heart literally fell for Jeanette but I was squealing for Athy. He’s so sure of his feelings, it’s amazing 💕

@Nikelle

Although I ship Athy and Lucas I feel the same way about Ezekiel. I don't know if this is true but apparently in a different dimension Athy does end up with Ezek. Don't know if its true, but I read it somewhere. It seems nice though because at least in a different dimension he gets his first love, ya know.

awww ijenkiel, most of us ship athy with Lucas :(( well U CAN LIKE ME HEHEHE

Double-page supporter
Not sure if Jeanette's daddy is "I can use this!" or "I can use this... wait, why do I want to strangle that boy?"

@Mivas
Based on Arthy's recent flashback from her first life, he was in love with Arthy in the first timeline as well. The book that Arthy read during her second life (in Korea) did not include all the details, but Arthy has memories from her first life and the look Ezekiel gave her when he first met her there was most certainly love at first sight.

They were only there for one scene. But these dads are so hot. Ezekiel, you too, although I'm sorry I don't ship you with Athy. And adult Lucas... Yeah I hope we get to see more of adult Lucas 😍😍😍

On a side note, I do quite pity Jeanette

Double-page supporter
@Ahris

Haikyuu fam there you are! Yeah Lucas teaching magic is like Hinata coaching volleyball lol

On another note, my heart goes out to Ijekiel. This boy needs some love!

Jeanette my sweet girl huhu also, this goddamn chapter had to end with Dark!Claude like boi I'm tryna be sympathethic here and you show up looking hot as hell

Awww poor jeanette... i feel like she just wants a family, be it ezekiel, athy, claude or her 'real dad'. And hearing ezekiel saying athy is the most important person to him, jeanette maybe interprets that as 'you don't matter to me'?
Also, lucas: very wise, much teaching ability

I never expected Lucas teaching like Tanjiro lmao

"go pow and then whoosh"

Lucas be teaching like how Hinata and Kageyama do...

It kinda felt like he was telling Athy to let out a big out fart with that bam and woosh. Is that just me?

Lucas!!! That's not how you talk to children! That's how you cause inferiority complexes!!!
I love you but you can't talk to children that way.

... You are a terrible teacher Lucas lololol

Also I'm feeling really bad for Jeanette right about now. She just wants to be loved and have a family. It's not her fault her parents were psychos and now shes left alone and with false narratives. Her father better stop with his damn plotting and take his child away to raise her with love. Someone please be a damn responsible parent please begging you

Users who are viewing this thread