Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

Is it just me who's kinda confused at the end? When Ezekiel said "I'm sorry Jeanette" does that mean that he turned down Jeanette's confession? But I didn't see a confession so??? If someone could clarify that would be great.

Feeling pretty bad for Jeanette, but I think... Ezekiel just wanted to clarify that he is in love with Athy — make it clear to Jeanette, because she was like ‘oh we feel the same way about her!’ So she’s either blind to Ezekiel’s feelings or lying to herself about them. Ezekiel just didn’t want Jeanette do have false hopes about him.

It’s always painful when people turn you down. But painful truths are better than pretty lies. And no matter what words he used here, I’m not sure it would really soften the blow.

When Lucas dressed down that kid, I felt really bad for him. Then we learn he became the strongest emperor?!

@Oorum He said sorry at the end.That means it's a rejection.Also,if he was just clarifying stuff as you said,then he should've said it a nicer way.Like "I'm romantically in love with Athy and I only see you as a sister".But no,he decided to say "Athy is the most important person in my life,not you".How would you feel if your friend that you spent your WHOLE childhood with suddenly up and says that you are not the most important person in their life?Not only that,he knows that Jeanette has abandonment issues,but he still pushed her away for someone he hardly even knows.Try putting yourself in Jeanette's shoes,it's not easy.Sorry if I sounded rude,just trying to be direct.

I don't appreciate ijekiel, like we got it but u really really didn't have to say it in a way that inderectly says u didn't care that much about her when u've been all this time partner in crime with ur father in using her after she saw u as a familly.
And athy bas lucas, tho he was mean in the past, but happy to see that the kid've shown them who's boss and became the strongest empror in history , and lucas' arrogance's equal to his power since he was a kid so he literally saw people as bugs didn't he ?

Wait was there even a confession? From what I've understood, jeanette was talking about how they felt the same way with the princess which was longing. But then ejekiel responds to it like she confessed or something, was it just a misunderstanding? It didn't seem like jennette was hurt from his rejection...so was it really a misunderstanding or not?

Ezekiel go from best boy to bad boy real fast.....
Joke aside, I really love him and I actually dislike Jeanette (not hate she's just a kid craving for love gosh) but this chapter just made me feel so sorry for her, she doesn't deserve this seriously... I mean, imagine having your close childhood friend said it to you like Ezekiel did, dang I would break down real hard lol.
Ezekiel my boy, sure, it's fine to clarify your feelings BUT NOT LIKE THAT T^T

this is just an opinion but i think it came off to me as jeanette was trying to make a athy fanclub and kiel was like "u think ure a fan? WELL IM A SUPER FAN! i cant relate w u" way rather than jeanette confessing to him romantically and him turning her down.
it felt to me more like a kiel clarifying theyre different thats why hes sorry for not fully relating to her? if that makes any sense. which is also totally out of nowhere too and kinda ???? weird and still not a nice behavior, but its a different context than him thinking jeanette likes him and turning her down like some other commenters seem to think.

this is just an opinion though, and part of the thing that's great abt reading things is being able to interpret things differently than other readers do anyway so yeah theres that!

Wow Ijekiel, you didn't have to be such an ass to her. Imagine your childhood friend saying that someone he hasn't even gotten to know very well is more important than you? Like what an asshole, I feel sorry for Jeanette because Ijekiel is basically her brother at this point 😞

Fed-Kun's army
Ezekiel, that was not cool. Just not cool. I honestly feel so bad for Jeanette. How could you say Athy matters more to you than someone you've known since you were a kid? LIke @RainyRandom said, it's like a very close friend saying they like an almost-stranger more than you. How shallow! I'm done with Ezekiel. That was a total dick move.

Also damn, Lucas was really arrogant. For some reason I want to know more about Aeternitas because it's pretty cool that he went on to become the "strongest emperor" after being completely rejected by Lucas. Epic!

I think Ezekiel’s trying to set the boundaries. He’s like indirectly telling Jeanette that he doesn’t like her romantically. What Athy said the previous chapter about how he probably treats her the same as others must’ve gotten into him. I’m expecting him to apologize for what he said to Jeanette in the next chapter/s.

That scene where Lucas makes everything float is so very Alice, tea party included. 😆 This comic is always such a visual delight, you can see how much thought goes into everything.

Fed-Kun's army
EZEKIEL DID YOU HAVE TO SAY IT LIKE THAT, WHERE DID THAT COME FROM??? SHE WASN'T EVEN CONFESSING OR ANYTHING??? LORD AND THAT ASSHOLE IS GONNA USE THAT TO MANIPULATE JEANETTE PROBABLY i can't believe ezekial made me feel sorry for jeanette even as i can't stand her hahahdsaljkfsdajlk first time i've felt "ah, maybe she is a bit pitiful" ldfskl

thank you for the update!! on to the next one... oh lord i'm nervous now

Calm the fck down everybody, what Ezekiel did is right. He made boundaries

Users who are viewing this thread