Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

I CAN'T EVEN, when Caude smiled so naturally for Athy, MY HEART...! I FELT THE LOVE. MY HEART FELT FULL SOMEHOW

YES, THESE ARE THE DADDY-DAUGHTER MOMENTS I LIVE FOR. MORE OF THIS, I SAY. MORE!

Can we have a manhwa of Diana and Claude story? I want to see how their love developed and possibly the childhood of Claude TwT It will be a roller-coaster but it will be beautiful

What a bittersweet moment between them... They're definitely heading in the right direction, even though I'm worried for Athy's fragile heart. ;;

I'm sobbing here.😭 Daddy Claude and Athy moments are the best. The small moments of their bonding and that smile by Claude! Also, the final panels wrenched my heart. Despite forgetting his memories, he still learns to love Athy again. Just goes to prove the strength of their connection and love. How happy could they have been if only Diana was alive. Huhu. They seem to really love each other. I wanna see their past too...

@czari24 Yeah, Claude went on a rampage after Diana's death, killing everyone in the castle but those maids who begged him to spare Athanasia. Think about it, why would Claude kill Diana when he loved her so much? And don't you remember that dream Claude gave Athanasia, in which he yelled at Diana because she wouldn't give up the baby even though they knew she'd die as a result? He didn't want her to leave him.

Tbh I’d like to see Claude’s love life before Athy was born to be like a prequel to this series. It seriously could be a whole spin-off or something.

I'm really sad the mother died. I would've wanted to see her and Claude together. It's so painful to see him remembering and missing her but cannot do anything about it. It would've also been nice to see all three of them together as a family.

I feel bad. claude is still single. I want to be his wife!! Anyway, back to the story. I wanna know Claude's love story. It looks interesting!

I HAVE BEEN BLESSED, AN ENTIRELY CLAUDE (AND ATHY) FOCUSED CHAPTER!!!! CLAUDE MY LOV I WISH YOU ONLY GREW UP WITH BEING PRAISED AND ACKNOWLEDGED FOR STUDYING SO HARD AND BEING SUCH A. GOOD BOY.

So basically we're seeing Claude before had to experience all those years and before he could completely harden his heart to forget Athanasia or her mom. Which explains why he's so considerate of her because his wall isnt as high as 10 yrs after.

So when she says she’s she’s not leaving it’s cheeky but when I do it, it’s sexual harassment.
Double standards

Users who are viewing this thread