Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

... what? That's it? This is season 2? I love this webtoon so much but even I can't deny that nothing really happened in this season. Claude still doesn't have his memories, Anastasius' and Jennette's identities are still not revealed, Ezekiel hasn't confessed properly, Lucas' past hasn't been thoroughly explored. We're still stuck to how this season started. Sure, Claude isn't hostile to Athy anymore but he's still dying. Just when things are actually picking up.

I hope season 3 will have a good pacing. Thank you for all the hardwork, Bucci Gang! ❤

Poor Jeanette. I feel sorry for her.

By the way, wow it's already end of season 2? Can't believe it.

Thankyou for your hardwork Buccigang! 🧡

@TheGodEmperor
I think those who hate Jennette are readers of the novel and those who read spoilers so I don't understand you're displeasure if people have a perspective and opinion of what she is like fine. But if you don't agree, it is respectful, but to those who do not like her, their reasons are still valid and need to be respectful too.

I don't know if her character in the novel will be like this during the manhwa.

Really thankful for bucci gang, but wow this season was such a cop out. I wish they had stuck with the novel's plot... I feel like at this point they are just trying to prolong the story and drag it out. I hope the pay off in season 3 is worth it.

also- I'm sure everyone has felt left out and unwanted by family or friends. That's what Jeannette is feeling right now. It's not like she's going around forcing everyone to love her (- wait ...well technically I guess she does LOL). Anyway, give her a break she's a kid that's being manipulated lmao

3 months is too long 😭😭😭 anyway I hope they'll have a good rest and comeback with more exciting stories for s3, thank u for translating this :')

3 months!!!! Gotta find another elixir of webtoon to keep my thirst check!
And is that black magic I saw seeping out of Jeanette's body??

Aggregator gang
3 months? Okay then.
Seeing Jeanette always makes me feel sad, hope for a good ending.

Users who are viewing this thread