Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 81

thanks bucci gang!

i feel like so much happened in season 1, and not much at all for season 2 :( this jeanette arc could've been done in maybe 20 chapters, not 40... oh well, here's to hoping season 3 picks up the pace. see you in 3 months!

I feel like I'm gonna have to let this one sit and accumulate chapters for several months. The snails pace is rather tiring.

Okay yeah this season was very disappointing I prefer the novel version more. As someone who’s neutral when it comes to jennette I think it’s somewhat normal to be wary of her when her existence is a threat to the mc. But I think people also are unfairly rude to her and tend to blame her more than actual villains like her father :/

what?
how?
I WASN'T EXPECTING THIS LMAO😅😂

Things were getting so interesting. Dammit.

Thank you for the chp😊

Dex-chan lover
Honestly. I feel really bad for jeaneete. Like she was born only to be a pawn. And everyone around her are all two faced or treats her superficially. Even Athy... I just hope Jeanettes brain starts putting things together so she's not as ignorant
Many thanks

I like this series but i really hope some progress happens soon. Right now it feels like we are in an endless limbo of nothing happining because NOBODY talks with each other.

Yo, did they really just end the season after teasing us with the Jeannette Oyako Arc

What a massive bastards

@Nekosama,
in the original novel Korean, ive read somewhere, that Jeanette becomes bad because after killing of Athy in the first timeline(timeline of the book) Claude dies, and maybe Licas or I don’t know tells her that she is not even human but rather just creation of black magic aka himera. She becomes furious maybe and overall lethargic i guess

I have this thought for so long, at this point, ive always forgot the fact that Athy is not Athy, u know what i mean? She's someone who was reincarnated right? But rn, im starting to question the relevance of that detail

Anyway, tqsm for your hard work BG!

Doesn’t Athy know that Jeanette was made with black magic? She should try and piece together if the black magic had any effect on her father. :/

Also, thank you for translating this! You guys are amazing! uwu

@gabeboi iirc athy never went into what happened between her and Claude. Common misconception is that they had a family feud and then the princess 'disappeared' or ran away.

Users who are viewing this thread