Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

hoho athy being the ruler and having colder eyes than claude's, she is going to surprise everyone

Lucas..babe..what happened to being the magician of the tower..yeah?..the strongets one right!????...

😍OMG IS THIS FINALLY WHEN WE'RE GOING TO SEE RULER ATHY FROM SPOONS INSTAGRAM😍

OK HEAR ME OUT. is the story gonna escalate to jeanbitch and athy fighting for the throne?? someone pls spoil me😭😭

OMGGG ANASTACHIUS only now u started to move for real omg thats fast burn, though uncle whitey reap what he sow but not like this :’)

Oh come one guys in the comment section. What's wrong with adding another plot even we have dozens of unresolved problems?

Hahahahaha. Maybe we can change the title to 'Who Made Me an Empress' instead?

I will not be shocked if Athy's mother will also crawl out of her grave in the next chapters.

Note: Careful with sucker fans who will get mad at you giving your opinion. lol 😂

I like that the plot is suggesting that Athy could one day be empress even though she said she had no interest in the throne when she was younger. I do hope we will get to see her in action as the emperor's proxy. My main worry is that we'll be robbed to see this when Dark Claude makes a come back or when possessed-Mr. White introduces Jeanette as a princess.

This is just baseless prediction but I just want to throw my cards out there:
a) Athy will have to use her powers to save Claude - she's currently growing as a character but I want her to do a lot more as the MC.
b) Lucas will go after DarkClaude and fight the evil spirit - this way, we'll find out that the evil spirit is Aeternitas and he's after Lucas all along.

@bimbobimbo even if you get spoilers, the webtoon isn't following the novel anymore. So at this point, anything could happen.

never liked whitey cuz he was an ass but sucks how he basically got tricked by that son of a gun

hopefully we can see anthy in action now too

I think that's not anastacius, I think he's the ancestor guy's soul( I can't recall his name) merging in anastacius's body. So, when anastacius's soul knocked out, the ancestor can easily took over his body.
And from his dialogue and some other scenes, I guess anastacius still have some soft side and he is halfheartedly following the ancestor's plan.
Sorry for my bad english

Cmiiw.
I don't think this comment contains spoilers. But just in case...

I hope he (that evil guy) will be shocked by the abilities of the princess. Like he thought she was useless and a pawn easily removed but she’ll be a real opponent (plus there is even Lucas 😏)

@meowblurpblrp good assumptions! I didn’t think it but it makes sense!

omg athy gonna be the emperor substitute.............so thats probs where anastacius gonna make his appearance??? will he use jeannete again? goddamn i can just feel athy's future hardship😭

thank you for the chapter!!! have a good rest bucci gang team!!!

OMG IMMA SIMP FOR A BADASS AND SCARY ATHANASIA ANY DAAAAYYYY 😆😆😆😆😆🤧🤧🤧😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread