Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 85

Alright time to put this series on hold till claude wakes up and something actually happens

This is just a side note but I do like how they finally brought in some politics in the story. So far, they feel quite isolated like Claude was running the country alone even though that's not the case. Only Roger goes in and out to see the emperor, but what about the other important people? We only see them during Claude's birthday party.

@t8nt3d

D. Pedro I and D. Pedro II

Id remember the details but I think the 1st one had to go back to Portugal cause his brother wanted to take his throne and left his son as the emperor and he was 5 at the time. Of course there was a Regency to take care till he reached 18 but everyone was so desperate that they agreed to push back his coronation 4 years so he was formally crowned at 14. Yay.

@MurakamiChiaki

Thanks! It's always interesting to read these stuff. Real life accounts tend to be more crazy interesting than fiction.

Just so we're not OOT, I'm gonna say that it's still weird to hear her say she's taking over like there's no pre-existing ranks of nobility in the empire + minors as regents are not the norm.

Fed-Kun's army
i think the key is now Anastacius. he's still being used by Aernatas (or whatever i forgot his name), if only, i think, if only somehow he gets a change of heart and cares about Jeanette and wants to cut off ties with Aernatas, things will be a little better...

like, come on Anastacius don't you want to put an end to this game? don't you want to live with your daughter, give her the family she truly deserves?
i'm hurting that Athy is hurting 😭 Claude hurry wake up and remember her and get better 😭

that Aernatas is also still butthurt over Lucas not wanting to train him, like, get over it lmao. it's not like Lucas owed him or something. it's literally like you're rejected when you're applying for a job. Aernatas won't survive in modern Japan.

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED WITH THAT INK BOTTLE N ANASTACIUS BLEEDING N THEN EVERYTHING WENT BACK TO NORMAL ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯

JUST 4 CHAPTERS AND IM FCKING STRESSED OUT

JDLSJZLSJLSHS

DAMN YOU ANASTACIUS. I LIKE YOUR FACE BUT NOT YOUR ATTITUDE 🤬 but his villainous self has finally emerged tho... It's a lot scary

Also... SIR LUCAS WTF YOU HURT ANASTACIUS???

whatever felix is so hot

i seriously love lucas. if he ain't entp/intp im gonna kermit :mad:

Guarentee that trouble will come at the council meeting. The thing is, she would probably be a fantastic ruler if she can rally the nobles behind her. And if everything does go to hell, there's a good chance she can just teleport out and say goodbye to the entire country and go travel with Lucas.

I have a hard time feeling much sympathy for her Dad. As lonely as she is, her father has just been so awful for so long that I really don't give a shit if he wakes up or not. She may even be better off finally being free to figure out what she wants to do with her own life, rather than forever living in her father's shadow. For that matter, at what point has she ever said what she wants? If she could go anywhere, do anything, what would it be? Depressing to see a kid not have that.

...Anastacius has a soft spot for family, doesn't he? I'm not trying to redeem him but, so far, he's been going "half ass-ed" with his intents of killing Claude and it's been the other guy taking over that things have been done... But then, why did Anastacius take in the other guy? Some kind of inferiority complex when it came to Claude?

...to be honest I don't see why someone would go so far to sit on that throne... It's so tiresome just to think about how many people you have to take care of (when I barely can take care of myself 😅)........ I guess I would make a perfect second-third prince if I were to born as a royal (and a lad): no desire for the throne or whatsoever 🤣

Why the plot is so uninteresting and boring right now, where are these times I was rooting so much for Lucas 😔 After he left for some magical tree everything just gotten worse and still hasnt improved.
Claude now be sleep sleep for another 40 chapters yay 🙄

Users who are viewing this thread