Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 87

Gahh, I can't handle this intense chapter.. I'm just being positive that everything will be alright soon

How many chapter do I have to wait for this guy get fucked? He's literally a cockroach

omg.... going by past conventions our mc could have just impounded their asses the noble for disrespecting the royal family abd authority multiple times the last but not the least being bringing a unknown man into a important high level meeting
and the "former emperor" well impersonating a royal and les majeste should do nicely if those charges stick throw in a bit of treason to round it out

i know it makes for good drama but aristocracy was known as very rigid for a reason and this behaviour by our antagonists is nothing short of suicidal considering the current state of power

athy doesn't know her uncle does she? but a emperors proxy cant very well ignore someone prancing about claiming to be the past emperor when that emperor should be dead...
so impound his ass until you investigated it
and the noble who brought him can be directly stripped of his title and assets pending your investigation just because he didnt handle it appropriately
if she feels lucky she can also directly impound his ass
and since she isnt impartial and can conduct the said investigation into the blond males identity herself by royal authority she could have them dissappear without anyone being the wiser

Dex-chan lover
Aaaahhhhhhh!!!! What is happening!!!?? Is this in the novel? That man! If we are talking about using black magic he is the one who is endlessy using it!!!!! He dared to test Athy!!!???

All we wanted was a fluff not drama
I wished that he be killed by his own daughter
Dang my hatred towards this man has reached its limit now

Dex-chan lover
Lucas is going to have something to say about this.
Now that the person who raided his house is here.

This is my last hope for MC and her team, the Isekai tag would be useless if she can't even solve this despite knowing now who their enemy is. I hope they won't stay being dumb and useless.

Users who are viewing this thread