Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
Protagonists always go full retard passive in these situations. At least go for a bluff too or something.

I’m so fucking done with this black haired piece of horseshit, just go throw yourself into a goddamn canal. Who gives a fuck about Jeanette anymore, she’s becoming a bit of a nuisance, I just want this stupid dumb man whore out of Athy’s life

Okay I think I’ve calmed down and ranted, I can’t wait to see how she’ll bring him down to his knees.

Aghhh fken asshole I can’t wait to see Lucas beat the shyt out of him. Fkennnn bettcxhhhnshjskshshshdhdhshehebejsjsjsjs WHERES CLAUDE AND LUCAS WHEN ATHH NEEDS TO THEM?!??!! AGHHH I WANNA SEE THEM BEAT HIM UP SO MUCH 🤬🤬🤬🤬

@Chttrbx_ thats why he's trying to de-legitimaze athy by spreading the rumour that she was the one born of black magic, making her unsuitable to rule i'd assume

Thank you for the translation !

Aargh can someone spoil me how this shit gets resolved ??

fuck he is such an asshole. Omg, Arthy is way too kind. I want her to speak the truth about Janette.

he’s so annoying!!! girl forget the dumb girl that spilled everything to the asshole, just bring him down and reveal the truth, you have the position to spare that girl’s life anyways

Man these past chapters had me feeling anxious Imma save up chapters from now on😔🤘🏻

Right, since I reread the whole chapters I could say that this guy is most likely to be Aethernithas since the hints of Anastacius being possessed by him was shown in few chapters back. Not to mention him refusing to meet face to face with Lucas could only add to the theory since Lucas despised Aethernithas, it's only natural for Aethernithas to hold grudges on Lucas for he was being being ridiculed by Lucas in the past.

If this arc gets dragged on any longer I might get an aneurysm from all the angst

man how do y'all not realize that this isn't Anastacius but Aeternitas-- Anastacius doesn't even have control of his own body anymore--

Also like mentioning Jennette is a bad idea too bc why tf would she pin this on someone who is innocent without any proof?

@bebebop wc like I said, can easily be debunk by Lucas. If they tested Claude of his use of black magic, Anastacius gonna get dragged as well anyway... same goes for Jeanette. Only Athy is the last person left cos they totally can excuse it by saying that she's ignorant of his father's doings. So I dont think he'll want THAT too much of a mess. Maybe he only wanted division of the nobles for now but again, what can they do unless they revolt.

Dex-chan lover
The logical non-draggy solution in a realistic and not at all deus ex m is to have Lucas quietly seal him (the uncle) in a magical prison somewhere since by the looks of it Lucas has a non-killing semi promise to the imperial bloodline (if that is even true).

Since she will tell Lucas that he is alive, I really hope Lucas confront him as the monster he really is (both Lucas and the uncle are monsters in their own way)

but going by that author's aim to prolong the story as much as possible, they'll come up with something else to continue dragging the conflict on, cause if not, there's not much left in the story after all...

Users who are viewing this thread