Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 88

man, I hate that guy seriously. and I hate this author for prolonging this event scene.

Woooow, how did the conversation take such a wild turn. Here's a guy that's long dead and his associate both making really outrageous baseless accusations, just with word of mouth as their proof? That's outrageous and insulting, I can't believe they weren't shut down. Athy was too inexperienced and shocked, but the right course of action was probably to end the meeting immediately on the bias of: certifying this man's identity and secure the safety of the nobles, as this person entered the meeting under a false identity.
I wonder if Athy couldn't detain him as well for the slander of the current Royal family.
Ugh I'm so frustrated that he got away with all that bullshit. Not because the story isn't written realistically, but the SHEER AUDACITY of this man.

Blaaargh - the princess held her own, but she was outmatched. Damn!!!!

Thanks for the translation!!!

Dex-chan lover
Aw
Lucas teleport! And sass out this man who is legit using his out actions to describe someone else... Like bruh you know DAMN WELL WHO YOURE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT
Many thanks

@SweetBunny8, because evreyone saw that he is probably Anastacuis, so princess couldn’t have possibly detained him right away. And she regarded him as her uncle. So I agree with you and think tgat ending the meeting was the right course of action instead of letting him insult the imperial family

IT’S HAPPENING BECAUSE LUCAS REJECT THE STRONGEST EMPEROR BECOME HIS PUPIL FUCK LUCAS NOW ATHY IS SUFFERING RIGHT NOW!!! SAVE UR GIRL NOW YOU FUCKING BLACK HAIRED BRAT 🔥🔥🔥🔥

What? You pfft-ed? Lmao I should be the one who pfft at you, you afraid of Lucas? Pfftttt, you were so confident showed up there.
I love how Athy responded to him calmly♡ Come on Lucas, show up! Kick that dumbass-but-handsome outta there!!
But I think Anastasius is being used by someone? Oh, is it Aeternitas?
Thanks for the update~♡

Aggregator gang
I like Jeanette and all, but what would Athy choose to protect her when she is a risk of being dethroned and possibly imprisoned and killed? I would have sold her out IMMEDIATELY lol

the AUDACITY, he accused claude of using black magic to create a child WHEN HE DID SO HIMSELF, IM SO PISSED. I haaaaate that athy stopped herself from revealing it after thinking about jeanette, but that just fit her character.
Thanks for the translation! I wanna read the next one so badddd

It's gonna be another 3 chapters of them talking and doing flashbacks. I'm grateful for you translators, but this story if just dragging on so much now. I feel so disappointed :( We didn't need this overly complicated plot and backstabbing. I just want more Claude and Athy moments where Claude had to go show that he's a good dad to Athy again T__T

Users who are viewing this thread