Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh shit, everything is coming down. Poor Jeanette.

I honestly feel sorry for Jeanette. All she wanted was family, she didn't ask to cause others pain.

Poor Jeanette. What she yearned for was to be happy as a family with her father and sister. In the end, I feel as if fate is saying that she will never be with the people she loves.

Please let her find happiness.

ugh! I can't remember who is who and what they do... I should probably reread the whole thing. Ty for the chapter!!

Ooohh a conspiracy to helo athy :O of this works out i wonder if lucas is gonna be angry abt this cauae he couldn't help her

I don't want Ezekiel to fix everything, I want Athy to actually work it out herself. Or Jeanette to reach out and for them to work it out together...

Abandon ship... We can just remove Lucas from the story and everything will be the same.

This FL doesn't want help and still thinks about the good beings of others even though her father is dying. Lmao.

PS
I can think this chapter literally gave Lucas the dialogue "She doesn't want me to help". Because the author needs to cover the plot hole that Lucas is a "great" wizard. Sadly, it made him more worthless, since the only thing he can think of is "Kill" and "Brainwash/Memory Erase", for being a great wizard where people even steal his stuff, his method is for beginners.

Lucas having witnessed prolly dozens of power struggles over the years :

maxresdefault.jpg

and i also agree, i want athy to find a solution to this without lucas. queen athy is on the agenda everyone 😤

@macroblitz
lol whatchu talking about, then the MC wouldve been dead in chapter 19 XD
Remove him from the equation at this point and both MC and her dad will die.

Ngl I'm pretty annoyed that we didn't get to see the reveal reaction of Jennette discovering who her real dad is. Why didn't they include it? Instead they just had her (from what it seems) run to her room and lock herself in for a few hours until Roger came to check on her????

Users who are viewing this thread