Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

Dex-chan lover
Felix is looking so good 😩

I don't see what's wrong with capturing them for treason and locking them up, even if the other nobles think it's a cover up. What are they going to do without the traitors pushing them to act. Can't prove anything and even if the emporer never wakes up Athy can just say he died of normal causes and she's the next emporer, what can uncle do then? Nothing, rot in jail and execute sir white and his family for treason to set an example. Rip Jeanette and Ezekiel but they can either go in hiding or meet the block. Lol in a twisted way they'd still end up together just like the first life except this time Athy will live and stop them from hurting her and her father

wtf felix i- ///⊙_⊙///

thank you for the translation <3

Jeanette has no idea what’s going on and I feel so bad! I want to tell her that she is genuinely cared for and not just a tool. I bet she feels like she’s just being used by everyone. 😭 I think she’s afraid that Athy and Claude will dislike her for telling Anastacius the information that he used against them.

i don't recall ever seeing the comment section so full of jeannette support.... finally!!!!! finally some of the compassion the poor girl deserves and not nonsensical hate

my baby... please have a happy ending ;;;

ok but why felix look so good this chapter

also jeanette NOO
i can see where this is going if it follows the novel based on spoilers i saw. god jeanette don't do it. i want her to have a happy ending 😭😭

@JWChibi
I mean the idea is cool but that would probably throw the whole country into chaos xD
Besides, i think she simply doesnt want to dirty her hands and leave a stain on her and her father's reputation.
If you ask me though she doesnt really have much of a choice, she isnt powerful enough to stand for herself, beggars cant be choosers ; should just accept Lucas's help even though its quite controversial to say the least.

I know everyone ships lucas with athy but I love Ijekiel. Boy is willing to turn on his own father for Athy. Hes cuter too..

Also can everyone stop hating on jeannette now

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone tell me wha happens with Jeanette? I want to know if she goes down the wrong path or not.

wow felix is damn fine this chapter. Honestly kinda feel bad for jeanette she just wants a family

@Bluewraith for what i know, the original novel had complaints about plagiarism therefore the manhwa has become quite different from the original source. so there's no telling what will happen with jeannette imo. if you want spoilers of the novel i suggest you go to novelupdates tho

Dex-chan lover
Good to know the duke's child is taking matters into his own hands and not just letting his father be manipulated.

Group Leader
@bluewraith
in the novel she tries to ruin ijekiel's relationship with athy after ijekiel rejected her, then when that failed she tried to tell claude that he was her father (she didn't know her actual father yet). in the novel this scene actually didn't happen though so...idk if it'll happen in the manhwa. umm in the novel she ends up being in a not-so-great relationship with athy in the end (especially during and after she was arrested in the prison). i guess it's up to you if you think she becomes evil or not. if you want more into detail spoilers, go to the forum posts on novelupdates and you'll probably find some

I feel so sad for Jeanette, she is just a child and all she ever wanted was a family.
But she can never have one since she is a Chimera and Black Magic, she will never bring happiness for those around her or it will just ve short lived.
I wish that Jeanette can get some closure, anything by the end.

@sqrt9 OMG, I FEEL YOU!!!! Like, I really like Lucas, BUT I REALLY LOVE IJEKIEL!!!! He is the definition of a prince, I can't!!!!!

@laciesche Your comments defines me! I never really understood why so much hate towards Jeanette, since she didn't do anything malicious yet. She literally just exist, a girl with dreams and hope, kinda naive, but makes sense! I know Jeanette in the novel do some really terrible things, but I kinda hope they go to a different direction. Like, if she starts to act malicious out of the blue, I just won't be convinced. I just really want her to be happy 😔

Users who are viewing this thread