Who Made Me a Princess - Vol. 3 Ch. 90

HA Felix looking fine as hell in that simple white shirt phew it’s getting hot in here

@Liama Wow, thanks for saying that. I actually came to the comment section to
see if the memory loss arc concluded, but to see it hasn't yet has made me lose interest.
I've put it on hold around chapter 80, but it's still going on?

I've never really liked 'memory loss' or 'amnesia' arcs in stories, but if the plot is good
I'll continue reading. But, how many chapters has it been? This is way too long.

A story that's barely made any progress for so long is just fluff.
I'm not gonna even bother with this anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
So many things to comment... So little words i can think....

Although i beg of you, don't be shy to deviate back to the OG novel storyline~ i need our MC to be happy already 🥺

So based on these comments I can assume the amnesia arc is still going on😩

Claude's coma has been a bridge for Athanasia's character building. The pace getting stronger and serious, the story's flowing.

I like it this way, no need to rush. It's needed for a wholesome ending. Better avoid an axed story.

Thank you translator.

?? They are the royal family, they can kill whoever the fuck they want, no one would even question it, it would be more like "they went against the royal family and died so dont fuck with the royal family", they are the current power killing the opposing power to prevent uprising. not too hard, not morally confusing if you dont kill them they will usurp you.

omg felix and ijikiel??
this is so different from the novel ahhh
and jeanette’s whole ordeal is way different too

i’ll tell you why it snapped since you wanna be superstitious. it snapped because you’re easily malleable that they barely even had to say anything to plant a seed of doubt in your head. whatever conversation you had just watered that seed and now it’s gonna grow. your wish won’t come true if you allow them to get in your head like that. your bracelet that you wished your happiness on snapped because the farther you sink in doubt the more impossible happiness with them will become. it’s time to work on being less naive and being more realistic jeanette. you can’t constantly be a victim of manipulation, indirectly harming others, and not learning from it. athanasia grew a lot during this dilemma, it’s time for your own character development. and i mean good character development, i’m not in the mood for a secretly evil original female lead, we don’t have time for that, it’s over done. if you don’t stop being naive you’ll end up playing a part in the death of someone you cared about, just like in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread