Who Made Me a Princess?

Hello, I haven't been up to date with the series but what's happening with the artist and the author of this series?
I'm trying to read the comments but I still can't piece all of them together.
Who's taking legal actions to whom and why is it happening?

@LuminousAzael

tldr; Another author accuses plutus for plagiarizing. Plutus got harrased then Spoon also got harrased even though spoon had nothing to do with it. Things went to court for the harrasment and plagiarism accusations but was found not true and wmmap is safe.

-Nothing much is happening between the artist and the original author.
-Spoon (wmmap artist) is taking legal actions against the paople accusing them of plagiarism because the author of "another novel" claimed that wmmap (author and artist) were plagiarizing from "another novel"

So basically, "another novel"'s author accused wmmap of plagiarizing the plot and story of "another novel" which led to a lot of people sending threats, false accusations, bad messages, and making rumours about wmmap (author and artist) and overall accusing them of plagiarism. If you check on ridibooks (an official distributor of wmmap, the comments are filled with plagiarism accusations) Since they received lots of backlash, spoon filed a case against the people who are harassing them. By the way, plutus and spoon definitely did not plagiarize anything at all.
After settling stuff on the court, wmmap was found not to be plagiarising and that apologies were already given; the case is closed and wmmap won't be taken down.

Later, Spoon asked to refrain from commenting further on the situation so that it doesn't get worse or get bigger.

I omitted the title of the novel and author who accused spoon and plutus since im not really sure which novel it was.

Also, don't really know where the "plutus suing spoon" part comes from it might be something that's lost in translation.

I hope this answers it!!

Thank you @athyathyathy !

That is one heck of an overturn.
Glad that it turned out well in the end
Man those harassments though, that's really going to take a toll on one person for sure.
It's a good thing that Plutus and Spoon stood up to those.

but heck harassing even just the artist is seriously bananas.

Thank you again for the summary!

Dex-chan lover
I really don't like how the story went

It was so nice and cute and fluffy

That memory loss shit was stupid as hell and while the whole thing is interesting, I can't like the spires as much as when it was all so sweet and cute....

Group Leader
Just finished reading and I must say it was good.
Compared to other Manhua there were no extremes in the story (in the sense of events being too negative or too positive for the protagonist).
In short, well balanced. I particularly liked the contact with the mother's spirit, the relationship with the female co-star and the evolution of the father's feelings towards the end.
Lots of comic scenes that were able to lighten up when needed.
What I find negative is that there are no extra chapters to tell whether the nanny and the royal guard finally got together (perhaps with offspring in tow), or of her actually getting married.

Contributor
1st part of the story is cute.

But once she get
Magical powers
, the story is at most, mid-tiers, at worst extremely boring and not pleasant to read.

Except the 1st part, the only good thing about this story was the art.

Users who are viewing this thread