Who Saw the Peacock Dance in the Jungle? - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Crucial Key

Dex-chan lover
I kinda got the feeling something like this would happen from showing the letter.

Dex-chan lover
If akazawa doesn't think it was writte nby the murdered policeman, why show the prosecutor the letter when she hasn't even taken on the case yet? Seems like he showed her the letter in order to shake her up and provoke her into telling someone else, to try and provoke her into action.
I hope this manga doesn't have too much girly shoujo shy romance between the heroine and the lawyer. I don't mind having romance , obviously there's going to be , but the author is dedicating way too many panels to the lawyer looking flustered while looking at the heroine. We get it. It's not appealling to keep hitting us over the head with it. And it isn't enjoy able romantic chemistry either. There are some stories with some couples that you can watch interact and fall in love and it's delightful to watch and other stories where couples fall in love and you think "bleh" because it's so saccharine and one-note.

Dex-chan lover
The adults are all so slimey (except our lawyer duo). Komugi-chan our innocent cinnamon roll
(•᷄- •᷅ ; )

hehe thx connurr

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (man all that casual sexism from Akazawa goes to show that Prosecutor Anan really knows how to push his buttons).

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's just me but premise and some details remind me of "... malice afore thoughts". One thing i really like is how seemingly everyone is dangerous, everyone is hiding something from their past without being too "murderous". Info provided throughout chaps are not too complex(obviously we have break-down segments) and incentive for guessing.
like somehow our girl or the prosecutor is the youngest child from the murdered family
||||

Really good for now, hope it wouldnt turn into a killing spree for shock

woa~~~ this is so good for a josei, should be in seinnen for more recognition. pls continue scanning T.T

Dex-chan lover
With that kind of remark in a josei mystery title it's pretty obvious Akazawa is being set as a red herring. Not falling for that one, author.

Users who are viewing this thread