Who Saw the Peacock Dance in the Jungle? - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Blood

Dex-chan lover
Welcome back and thank you for the update! Please focus on your life and health first!
To those who waited, thank you! I originally only wanted to take like a 2 month hiatus, but life and my brain kinda got in the way...
I promise I'll keep you updated/upload chapters more frequently :)

HCO

Dex-chan lover
So im assuming this drama only Works because JP laws treat DNA with more value than human relationships?
You will be disappointed to learn it's like that in Western society too. Try getting anything done for someone in the hospital when you're not family and good luck. There's a reason inheritance battles are a bit of a trope.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for for the chapter! dang after all this time I can't remember who the names on the last page correspond to.

Supporter
You will be disappointed to learn it's like that in Western society too. Try getting anything done for someone in the hospital when you're not family and good luck. There's a reason inheritance battles are a bit of a trope.
It isnt in my country thats why i was curious If JP is different

Dex-chan lover
So im assuming this drama only Works because JP laws treat DNA with more value than human relationships?
It's human nature to care more about people whom you share close ancestry with and thus share more genes with than strangers.
This is why people prefer their relatives more than strangers and why to people prefer to a lesser degree their ethnic group more than people from other continents.

Supporter
It's human nature to care more about people whom you share close ancestry with and thus share more genes with than strangers.
This is why people prefer their relatives more than strangers and why to people prefer to a lesser degree their ethnic group more than people from other continents.
A rare Alabama citizen in the forum

Dex-chan lover
A rare Alabama citizen in the forum
I guess the vast majority of humanity is Alabama
883104fdaad1810c8dbbb2a6df5a4b6ed7d5036f-2560x1138.jpg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-group_favoritism

Dex-chan lover
Dna aside i imagine it'd also depends on what the father said in his will, bc even with blood relations i can imagine it being like "my sister/parents were pieces of shit so i'd rather anything i have left burn/thrown away versus them getting a cent"

or some daytime soap opera where some older sickly man leaves his 'inheritance' to like a gold digger type chara
I never watched knives out but i imagine that was mostly what the movie was about lol

Tho you'd think unless the grandma's revealed to be crappy/scummy all along it would make more sense to leave the money to someone who just lost their caretaker/guardian versus someone who presumably have been living fine on their own and not depending on the money from their children sending them funds monthly or so (it's been a while since i read this tho so idk the whole family situation)

To those who waited, thank you! I originally only wanted to take like a 2 month hiatus, but life and my brain kinda got in the way...
I promise I'll keep you updated/upload chapters more frequently :)
I'm really thankful that you picked up this manga... Thanks for your hard work! I hope to see more chapters in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread