Who wants to be my master

Dex-chan lover
I aspire to be a front-end developer but get overwhelmed by the information I receive. I have already learned HTML and CSS and am going to learn JavaScript, but the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don't know. I really want to build connections and start freelancing as soon as possible.

p.s I don't know if this necessary but i learn uiux a little bit but never learn to master it

Contributor
Regarding programming (but actually anything in general), specially the first years you'll feel at a loss because there's too much to learn and you need to put in on practise. And about the title, if you want to be my maid (I mean player) like in MaidRPG I can give you a lot of tasks.

Dex-chan lover
Regarding programming (but actually anything in general), specially the first years you'll feel at a loss because there's too much to learn and you need to put in on practise. And about the title, if you want to be my maid (I mean player) like in MaidRPG I can give you a lot of tasks.
Can i cancelled at any time? It sound interesting but kind of pain in the ass. Did you have any trial period?

Contributor
One trial month and I'll turn you into a splendid Victorian Maid. You'll burn as much calories as a marathon runner everyday.

Dex-chan lover
I totally thought the title, being worded the way it was, would lead to an entirely different original post.

10/10. Would read again.

Thank you man, wish me luck
Bcoz i want money
Not the best motivation. I work part-time as a teacher in dev courses for 5 years and this motivation is the one that instantly tells me that this person will be expelled due to poor performance.

Try to at least slightly enjoy it, because you can't become a good dev (or at least reach level that offers pay higher than average office salary) without dedication to it.

Dex-chan lover
Not the best motivation. I work part-time as a teacher in dev courses for 5 years and this motivation is the one that instantly tells me that this person will be expelled due to poor performance.

Try to at least slightly enjoy it, because you can't become a good dev (or at least reach level that offers pay higher than average office salary) without dedication to it.
Your right. I know I'm desperate but i do like it, not yet love, at least frontend for now. Making thinks pretty is fun

Contributor
If while learning you're having fun then it's a good sign, when you master the languages and are used to code the results will show up earlier and that'll be rewarding. Take your time, it doesn't matter how long it takes as long as you're achieving things, eventually it'll become smoother.

Users who are viewing this thread