Who's that avatar!

Dex-chan lover
let me give a random guess, is it op? if it's not i don't know

speaking of coming back, i do wish there's a reset avatar button.

Dex-chan lover
@hazzack 🙄
If you mean you would rather revert back to a default avatar, you can click on the name of a user displaying the default avatar you prefer, then right click the image, and save it to your computer.
Then you just have to browse it and upload it.
I vaguly recall coming across a mangadex gallery with site and contest images in it, but I'm not sure where. Maybe @plykiya could shed a light on that.
It kinda stinks that the DMs are down, because if you have a custom avatar in mind, I actually enjoy making avas and graphic sigs so I may be of some help. (still holding out hope of creating a art guilde)

As for the elusive mystery ava it's kind of hard to tell if the description is based on the ava's appearence, or a character plotline I haven't discovered yet.😳
If it's appearance @greenfrost's girl sprite look's like she may be a possible winner.(GOOD RIDDANCE TO YOU! 😡 where are you going? 😥)

The wording of the description brings to mind a fusion of Shaggy and the gyaro side chick from 'Tomo-chan Wa Onnanoko!' 😄

Contributor
@Ivegotnolife
girl sprite
Roll-chan would never speak in such an uncouth manner! (Now her Americanized counterpart, on the other hand...)

I suppose another hint is warranted.
He always made it seem so easy, but the true amount of effort remained hidden from view.

Dex-chan lover
Eh?🤨 (seems I'm losing my mind because I could have sworn I saw a post that messaging was down till V5's launch.🤒 )

Thought I figured the ava riddle out on my way to work.(Mr Peanut's death, and @pnut's Rube Goldberg device contest entry) but it would seem he isn't displaying the mutant cannibal goober pea as his avatar! ( I suppose the mind is always the first to go. 🤪💩)

Dex-chan lover
Was trying to find the manga and catch up on the plotline, but it's completely escaped me since I sort of dropped it awhile back. I was thinking along the lines of a single subject avatar, but now I think it could be @teddy's avatar.🤥

I may be mistaken,
but I think it may be the Ice witch, and Sword master from a manga about them meeting and trying to end the war between the human nation, and the special ability user (witch) nation.
From what I remember things seemed to get a bit over complicated for them as they lived out a sorta "double agent" lifestyle after they fought on the battlefield. I suppose the first clue could be from him distancing himself and/or leaving his team.

Now it's driving me crazy trying to find that manga.😫

Dex-chan lover
@Ivegotnolife

A.Post in manga board for manga searches

B. My avatar pic is from Toaru NT.

C. The one you are looking for is called Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, arui wa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen

Users who are viewing this thread