Who's Your Daddy?

I am so enjoying this but has anyone else noticed that
and I put this in spoiler just in case, that the dead people all kinda match his description? Short black hair pail white skin? and the fact they started 4 months ago? Like is the prince doing it or someone who saw the prince go into the room with someone of that description and to IDK make sure there's no kids have been torturing and killing these people? Like "The Prince is mine only I can have his baby so I will find them and kill them till I find em?" No? Just me? OK
and I can't wait to find out when he finds out who his baby's daddy is.

Esta muy interesante, gracias por la traducción!!! Me encantó. Esperare con ancias el siguiente capitulo.

Started reading this series on a whim and oops I guess it's become a huge guilty pleasure. Did not know that mpreg murder mystery was my kink, yet here we are.
Louis is a good boy and I am excited to see how his story continues.
Many thanks to the translation team, your hard work is noted and appreciated.

I agree with you. I think that the murderer is a woman who loves the prince 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

sooo 4 months preggo, guy doesn't eat much, and prince treated him kinda roughly. hope that baby is one helluva tough baby cuz at this point im not sure if its gonna be okay lol

His frickin pregnant! Hope the baby would be alright.
No one:
The baby inside his belly:
WTF WAS THAT!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!

I'll cross my fingers and wait for the day fluffy moment like ML taking care of pregnant MC come!

Double-page supporter
So this is Omegaverse, or not? But confirmed Mpreg, isn't it?

MangaDex please add these tags - Omegaverse & Mpreg. These two subgenres are already essential under Yaoi so to narrow down the search, they need to be added. I don't know where else to ask.

Double-page supporter
I'm just finished reading the latest chapter 7 so bookmarking this...
so yeah I'm worried for our ML. His flat stomach makes me think is it a magic baby after all? It's concerning, especially when the prince is such a physical Yandere.

@NightsLament I know now it's not Omegaverse. But these two tags should already be added in MangaDex's database at least, as both subgenres are already widespread everywhere. It's harder to seek these two specific things if there's no tag.

Crazy but I like it. Plus I’m glad all the pheromones nonsense isn’t in here cuz some just exaggerate the use of it.

Users who are viewing this thread