Who's Your Daddy?

French FBI here? Please be on standby to behead a royal pain in the ass.

Thanks for the updates

not gonna lie but with the title im expecting daddy kink instead of mpreg actually so imagine my surprise lol 😂😂

that being said, i love the story so far. not liking the seme dude tho..hopefully he will turn out for the better later on

I think the murderer is the prince and he's killing people who look like his past lover the white rabbit that ran away all the victims looked similar short black hair and white skin all ages from the person that was on the ground was on the victims so I'm assuming they were all of a slim but muscular stature like when the prince and Louie were laying in his bed Louie had the thought that he thinks that reminds the prince of a past lover i.e the white rabbit he resembles.

Group Leader
Heya reader,

This is Moon Eclipse_X scans, I just want to inform everyone that we haven't dropped any of our projects (other than the ones released in English) but release may be a little slower due to exams and the Christmas period, I really hope you all understand <3
Good luck with everyone who is doing exams

Moon

Bonjour merci de votre message ceux en englais es que
Qui est ton papa? En fait partie ?merci bon courage et Joyeux Noël.

@OllyMolly It's mpreg but not omegaverse. It's a magical baby, but society in this story doesn't have omegas/alphas/betas so it wouldn't be omegaverse.

Dex-chan lover
People : Who's your daddy
Baby : *becomes invincible to physical attacks*

Also people : Greed is good

@bellatrixblack
I think the prince is the male lead so he won't be he killer. I think he prince's white rabbit is Louis. The two were friends in the past but currently are distant. Its more likely that the killer is he duke, who is also interested in Louis

İngilizcesini görmüştüm çok güzeldi 😍
Çevirdiğiniz için çok teşekkürler 💞
Umarım yarım bırakılmaz ^_^

@bellatrixblack
I don't thing the prince is the killer.. The killer most likely someone in love with MC but he can't have him so he killer similar people who looks like him but the prince likely is the father of the baby.

Group Leader
Hello everyone and I'm sorry for the delay, I want to inform you that we are working on this project and chp.10 will be out soon

Users who are viewing this thread