Whose Baby Is It?

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe there's still no option to hide Chinese trash. Who translates this garbage and why? Is it government mandated or something? I can't imagine anyone reading this of their own free will.

I'll admit it's not amazing, but I wouldn't call it garbage (compared to some of the other manhuas I've read). I don't know what the "biracial baby" is all about 😂, but I think this is worth giving a fair chance.

A lot of people hating while I'm here checking everyday for an update bcuz I thought it was a funny, unique idea. And it's a good laugh but maybe that just applies to me

It's ok. Not the best and not the worst. Might read it if I have nothing else to read but nothing I would rush to read.

Idk about this one, the “real” dad is an ass, the look alike dad is willing to stand up for him self sometimes but then sometimes he’s not like come on, the characters just keep going every where and the story too, I mean it could be good ig

So cute, I’m really loving this so far. I’m pretty sure they’re both genetically the father though, right? Anyway, thank you very much for translating!

this is so cute and funny and the questions at the end of each chapter 😂 thank you so much for translating 😊

never seen any other plots similar to this and that already makes this stand out a lot. the story so far is quite entertaining. the story has great potential . hopefully the author doesnt complicate it too much with the whole clans and ancestry stuff too much. sometimes simple is sweet.

SON DEMASIADO LINDOOOSSS
Me encanta ver a Yi Yi teniendo una oportunidad para triunfar, pobrecito mío que ya necesitaba esoooo

@POCHIfansub Graciaaaaas por traducir!!❤️ Esto estaba súper abandonado y me daba pena porque es un manhua precioso 😭❤️

Users who are viewing this thread