Why aren't group like SSSS banned?

Dex-chan lover
All this group does is piss people off and translate random manga and skip absurd amount of chapters. It goes against the very principle of scanlation in the first place. Yeah we are all pirates here but even pirates have their own pirate codes.

I doubt anyone would be mad (except for themselves) if they got banned, in fact many would actually celebrate it.

Just add the group to the ignore list. jesus christ its not hard to do

*edit*
Also to semi quote MD staff, "Its not our place to police who can scan or what they scan or what they do."

As long as they arent using mudkip speech (on a non April 1st release), switching dialog so its just nothing but white supremacist/racist/sexist things that belong on /pol/, and filling the page with "offensive imagery".

well their translation isn't suck for my standart so it's hard for me to hate them

Wad3jHc.gif

just block them if you don't like them

Dex-chan lover
Literally blocked them a year ago. I should have added this but a lot of their random snipes make a lot of TL stopped working on the series.

Dex-chan lover
@Xystus Note that I'm no fan of that group/person because they insulted my mother language and I'm not defending them by any mean. However, at this point it's well known that group/person loves doing troll stuff like skipping chapters or translating the final chapter etc, so if the groups still quit scanlating certain series because of them, or any trolls on that note, then honestly those groups are the one overreacting.

Group Leader
All this group does is piss people off
It's not anyone's fault that you chose to be offended

translate random manga
It's not random at all

It goes against the very principle of scanlation
Such as? Being a public slave? Begging for money?

we are all pirates here
I provide, You consume

I doubt anyone would be mad (except for themselves) if they got banned, in fact many would actually celebrate it.
Speak for yourself

a lot of their random snipes make a lot of TL stopped working on the series.
It's actually the exact opposite

Here's an advice for you
6856.png

QSS

Group Leader
Stop falling for obvious bait. Block and move on.

A legitimate release is a legitimate release, no matter how poorly translated and out of order the chapter is.

@Xyst
Then for what reasons should they ban him. Certainly none of what you have written.

I think the reason why they aren’t being banned is because they aren’t breaking any rules. As annoying for you as it may; scanlators mostly work on what they want to work on and how they want to work on it.

We as readers must respect them and their work since we aren’t paying for any of them. If you have any dissatisfaction you can follow other’s advice on how to avoid them or pay for professional translating sites.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be honest. The group banner for SSSSS is really the only answer.

Aggregator gang
Because they technically don't break any rules. Being a shitty troll isn't against the rules (man, imagine how many people would get banned if that were the case, some "legitimate" translators among them).

Users who are viewing this thread