Looking for a small group to fit in

Group Leader
Greetings to Dex-lurkers. If "one-man-looking-for-group" type of posts aren't allowed here – let me know and I'll remove it.

The title speaks for itself, so I'll be straightforward; since 2016 I was always working with native/local scan groups (even though mostly solo, but that's not the point), yet I haven't worked with EN scanlators which I personally might find interesting to experience. Yeah, there would definitely be some awkward situations or misunderstandings at the start, but despite that I'd like to give it a try anyway (even if it would be temporary, unless I'll feel like home lol).
If there's a slight chance – why not?

Now to the main topic, the things I'd like to point out first – I'm not experienced in JTL/KTL/CTL, PR & QC. As an exception, I can try RUTL, if there's such a position, just in case. I can also pretty much try CL/TS stuff, not sure about RD since most of the time I was struggling to make difficult spots as close to original as possible (I kinda hate SFX ngl). Considering titles (just personal preferences, nothing more) – no Isekai/BL/strong NSFW. Speaking of formats – I'll stick with Manga (page by page) for now.

In case you need to see before making decisions – here.
Feel free to drop your suggestions in the comments (or simply DM me with all details I need to know).
Have a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread