Futago Matomete "Kanojo" ni Shinai? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Chikage Usami is an honor student...?

Group Leader
Pls artist who drew the series, please i beg.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Bro does NOT like fun 😭
My bad G, I’m just pissed still after finding out my new favorite manga got axed

Also I just thought it’s funny cause Irl sisters would be at each other’s throats for even looking at each other’s Man while in a lot of manga they’re just like

“Yeah id totally have a threesome with my sister! What do you mean that’s weird?” :nyoron:

Dex-chan lover
My bad G, I’m just pissed still after finding out my new favorite manga got axed

Also I just thought it’s funny cause Irl sisters would be at each other’s throats for even looking at each other’s Man while in a lot of manga they’re just like

“Yeah id totally have a threesome with my sister! What do you mean that’s weird?” :nyoron:
Wow my condolences, which manga btw? Also I don't remember any manga/anime where 2 sisters are ok with dating the same guy other than Izaya's little brother's twin girlfriends in Durarara.

Dex-chan lover
Wow my condolences, which manga btw? Also I don't remember any manga/anime where 2 sisters are ok with dating the same guy other than Izaya's little brother's twin girlfriends in Durarara.
Unfortunately Mamayuyu, it was such a promising series that got cut short even though it had such great art and writing

Also I can name off a few popular ones: Kiss X Sis, Highschool DxD (well in the LN so far), The Misfit of Demon King Academy

There are more but I can’t really remember most of their names and I can’t be bothered right now to look through my 600 bookmarks (if I even bookmarked them some of them are bottom of the barrel trash)

Supporter
Ah yes seducing both sisters and then conveniently both of them just agree to share a dude

This is totally how sisters would react to the other taking the guy they like
One is extremely forward sexually and the other is a huge closet masochistic pervert. It makes more sense in-universe than you might think.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread