Why hasn't my chapter been uploaded? [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
It's been 2+ days. It is my first time uploading different language and it says i need to wait 2 days for it to be uploaded. Thanks, admin 🙏🏼

Solution
i uploaded mtl

Rule 1.7
Uploading a chapter created by a tool that automatically edits and generates translated pages is not allowed. This includes tools that allow for additional manual editing after the automated process.

Your chapter was made with a tool that automatically translates and typesets chapters. This is not allowed. If you MTLed and manually typeset the chapters it would be allowed. If you agree not to do this again, I'll remove your upload restriction.
Power Uploader
Odds are, it just needs to wait its turn in the queue. Please have a little more patience and it'll be uploaded when it gets approved
I think there's something wrong because i uploaded mtl, but the editing is not that bad and i can understand it well. Imma just wait the admin reply

Staff
Super Moderator
i uploaded mtl

Rule 1.7
Uploading a chapter created by a tool that automatically edits and generates translated pages is not allowed. This includes tools that allow for additional manual editing after the automated process.

Your chapter was made with a tool that automatically translates and typesets chapters. This is not allowed. If you MTLed and manually typeset the chapters it would be allowed. If you agree not to do this again, I'll remove your upload restriction.

Solution
Power Uploader
Understood. I will not do it again, sorry 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread