Why Naitou - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

Group Leader
Hey everyone, sorry for the late release. About time these two dorks got married!

Just one announcement. It's on the credits page as well, but to clarify, this is NOT the last chapter despite the last page stating otherwise.
There's three bonus chapters included with this volume that gets into more detail on the characters and story, along with a variety of shorts. Of course we'll be translating all of those as well, so sit tight!

Group Leader
Hey everyone, sorry for the late release. About time these two dorks got married!

Just one announcement. It's on the credits page as well, but to clarify, this is NOT the last chapter despite the last page stating otherwise.
There's three bonus chapters included with this volume that gets into more detail on the characters and story, along with a variety of shorts. Of course we'll be translating all of those as well, so sit tight!
I’m really glad to see you all are finishing this! I just picked it up today and was actually thinking of picking it up for the last chapters if I managed to get through it.

Dex-chan lover
Boy, I forgot about these two idiots.
I was afraid axe-kun had arrived before they found this happiness! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
aw yea, thank you very much for translation.
I woke up sick today, so this manga gives me power.

Double-page supporter
You guys really waited for this date to post this chapter, huh. There's so many 3 here.

Banned
The usual memes to express how cute this couple is;
"Better love story than Twilight"

I will, however posits something new and a surefire way to garner ill response.

Better love story than any American Incel will ever have

Double-page supporter
GU2LnXK.gif

Users who are viewing this thread