Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

Can somebody please explain me this story didnt Tadashi and that scientist teacher is a couple so
What Tadashi is doing with this teacher

Honestly the series is starting to become really boring. Going the alternative route is neat, but I never did like the MC that much, still don't.

I do hope this arc isn't dragged on as much as the last.

Dex-chan lover
I’m a sucker for volume 3’s playful and volume 5’s genius but volume 6’s ghost I think had the most well written dynamic with the “delinquent” (aside from the historic volume 1’s childhood friend+forgotten). Volume 7’s childhood rival is good but doesn’t fit this style of manga in the slightest. Volume 8-10 is fine but commits the crime of being too long, unless a harem, the
routes
should have had half of one volume be tom boy and half of the same volume be inventor... dedicating 8 entirely to the buildup is affine though. I’m surprised how many people like volume 4 and I’m surprised how many people are indifferent in both directions to volume 2.

GOD DAMMITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER FUCKING MALE LOLI!!! GO BACK TO THE FIRST FEW LOVE STORIES!!! PLEASE!?!?!?!?

Contributor
Since both volumes 8 and 9 were released today, we’re getting close to the official release overtaking the scanslation.

Please, get back to those teenager and sensei couple, not some fcking loli teenager... this is truly a sh*t...

Till what chapter i have to see male loli can anyone tell.
And is the next couple also the same.
Can anyone tell if they know

Dex-chan lover
What was the last chapter released (JP raw, not translated) before the hiatus?

I'm curious if we'll get to the end of the current story arc before things stop or not.

The first characters were actually interesting and funny, the last arcs have been fucking horrible.
How long until we move on from the shota?

Inokawa deserves to die of painful breast and ovarian cancer after lying and humiliating Watanabe

Contributor
@Flexing7

Mangaka, actually.

@darktennisball

Represents the current manga status, just not the scanslation status. The author is still taking a break for health-related concerns.

Users who are viewing this thread