Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!

the way this mangaka can draw female bodies is 10/10. now i get what all those nerd-neet MC's that are only interested in 2D girls were talking about after i saw the 2nd pair teacher!

Dex-chan lover
My impatience got the better of me, so I skimmed through the raws and found out the loli teacher isn't as loli as I was hoping for...
She's tiny and her face is very loli-ish, but she definitely have boobs (for reference, that other black-haired classmate fits the definition of loli much better). She's more of an oppai-loli, really.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't believe a series like that is straight vanilla. This is pretty much the best thing ever.

Am I the only one that doesn't like the other couples? The original one was the best. I want more of those two.

Dex-chan lover
hyped for the anime. please continue the translation. thank you!

Ainz.
I'm totally with you. I want to know what's happening with the original couple.

Aggregator gang
This manga is simultaneously ridiculously raunchy, but extremely wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, so a key can somehow pass right through a bra hook, undoing it extremely easily in the process AND somehow slip into her panties?
So far fetched, as usual for this series.

Anyone know if the author draws some H-mangas? Im pretty sure he does. Perhaps with a different pen name. Nobody gets this good without practice.

Users who are viewing this thread