Why the King Needs a Secretary - Ch. 1

Sorry but I can never buy that childhood friends who's struggled and been each other's support all their lives can be THIS heartless to each other. Even if he cheated, he would at least feel bad because of everything they went through.

omg the novel for this has always been on my reading list but i've just never got around to reading it 😅 hope this series is good

@Aniryu
I absolutely loathe this style of writing. The writers go out of their way to make the childhood lover be this horrible person that will shun and abandon the FL without hesitation, acting like the years they spent together as kids mean absolutely nothing. I get that things happen and people change, but this is just ridiculously awful.

Well I usually think it’s good to make a villain nuanced, but you can’t nuance a cheating b—tard.
Just do your worst and let us rage over him then author...

omg thank you for picking this up. it just dropped on kakaopage yesterday with 20 chs so ill start reading once all the raws are here. I shall wait patienly. ^^

@omegaxis1 exactly. It's just such an immature mindset, and it makes the characters unbearably 2-dimensional. There really is no reasoning for why the guy turned out like that.
It's like the character didn't change, but he was swapped with a different person.

Fed-Kun's army
i hope he dies slowly and painfully :D

i was going to start reading the novel when the manhwa dropped lmao THE TIMING!! so now i'm here reading the manhwa first, i'm glad it got picked up so quickly!! i was hoping but you just never know? thank you for picking this up!!

SERIOUSLY THO CAN HE DIE!!!!!

The world-building in this story is incredible and it sets up everything without narration. So excited to read this

Users who are viewing this thread