Why the King Needs a Secretary

wow people are really quick to judge. please read past a few chapters. i just read the novel and no the male lead is not trash lol. it’s actually really cute. i was also annoyed by the first chapters so i read the novel and was left with a good feeling.

Ah it's getting good. Looking forward for more 🌸 Thank you scanlation team for this translation.

I loveee this manhwa i've been waiting the novel to be adapted and here it is thank you 😊❤

Why does the pacing looks like typical manhua, since people be saying it's good gonna stay till chp 5

I don't get it why this have low scores...
It's really not that bad, the lowest is 8/10 from me. The ML is so kind later on (although because of the benefits he got but well, he is not that bad for an ML).

Thank u for translating! I hope you guys won't drop this and update regularly... 😍😍😍

*looks at ml* "Oppa why are you WHITE?!"
They talked about his sexy tanned skin in the novel and how the fl stood out for being white in his country??? I'm sad to see a story this good get so ruthlessly whitewashed :(

Also I don't remember any kind of convenient auto tattoo hiding setting from the novel... Seems like lazy artist syndrome to me -_-

I found out why the king needs a secretary
Turns out he can never find his pen...

Maybe I’m being too harsh on the first 3 chapters but this really ain’t it, everyone seems annoying af especially the fl she’s like dumb and naive in a frustrating way

I’m kinda questioning the pacing off the first three chapters, also how does someone just become a slave because someone guy says so? Isn’t he barely an officer, and from common birth

The people who complain about the MC, why? Its like you want the fl to be the same in every manhwa, manga or manhua. Who cares if she is dumb and naive, there people with that personality. People are wierd, they complain about plots and such being the same and bash it for being the same, but then they go and complain about the mc being different and want them to be a smart badass who has to be better then anyone else or as in these terms, dont need no man. Like give it a break.

Users who are viewing this thread