Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

@Doomroar

I'd say that 5m of desperate thinking to save his own life isn't enough sample to determine the quality of his traps. I bet he cared more about getting out of it alive than making smart traps and puzzles.

Dex-chan lover
Looking forward to future chapters.

Manga went with a swift start but it's up to author not to mess up whats comes next. Can be equally good or total let down.

Aggregator gang
The spine of the hero, who got killed in the bear trap, looks awfully misaligned to his body. It looks more like manga meat dressed up as an isekai hero than actual human anatomy.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Thank the gods this manga doesn't have THAT kinda trap.

Felt marginally sorry for last hero guy. He trusted trap guy too quickly.

Dex-chan lover
So he can just spawn traps wherever he likes and whenever he likes? That just ruins the entire point/fun of traps in the first place. And he's ok with that? No wonder he was hated so much as a game dev. He's absolute garbage and probably setup the games to generate traps in the way of players no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
@XL

That's so evil even the Trapper God himself does not want to use it.
There's no escape and no solution for that trap.

Game balance is nonexistent, he just set traps everywhere. No wonder he got fired.

Dex-chan lover
They killed the shota and all the chicks! Someone will be out for blood...

Also, I hope they get really creative with but he needs some kind of limitation because what a "Trap" is could be very all-encompassing and might be too overpowered. Also just get an electrified floor

A little disappointing... If you can generate traps on the fly then that's not really called 'trap' anymore, just good ole offensive magic. If this is what he did with his game (the game generate traps as the players go, sometimes right under them), then yes, he's a shitty dev.

Dex-chan lover
i am with shiro
its more of an offensive magic so far .. in the end it doesnt even need a trigger any more

@ShiroVn
yeah it feels like he is just in creative mode now
he is not really "setting" a trap, it is kinda like an offensive spell :<
10/10 for the insane psychology of the mc tho xD

Users who are viewing this thread