Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Aggregator gang
??????????????????
??????????????????

Why ?

How the heck this lead to sex ?
Wtf
If this lead to slow torture I can understand ... but why sex ?

Dex-chan lover
well shit there old saying don't pot your dick in crazy girl........... guess is too late for mc D:

That's a different kind of white mage. I expected something more along the line of : https://mangadex.org/title/45987/story-of-the-white-mage-who-can-read-the-swordman-s-heart

Not a lusty yandere with an SM fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Guess MC has to grab the idiot ball to keep the plot going as always.

@Kazedoom Easy. She is cucking the one she loves to grab his attention, she told herself. The fact he is dead is irrelevant.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider He's thinking of how to kill her if she's an enemy though, it's just he lacks the MP due to the princess sulking. That's the whole reason he tried to guide her as deep as possible into the dungeon. Rather than due to the honey trap, I think he's more of careless about his fundamental weakness(lack of mana when he separated from the princess)

Dex-chan lover
@Kuraiaku
He had MP before she chained him up. The barrier purified it and damaged him.I get that you're trying to imply that he simply didn't have enough MP, but the barrier itself was burning MP simply by existing. Even in a best case scenario, she could simply burn out all of the mana from the trap that actually hit her via using even more of her holy power like how she damaged the monsters. Your attempt at an explanation does not cover how the scenario fails on a fundamental level with the facts given to us.

Dex-chan lover
YO, what in the COCK GOBBLING mother fuck?!?!?!

edit: 69th comment, fitting

Dex-chan lover
This is the first time I've seen a yandere willing to NTR her dead target in order to get his attention. That's a power move, all right. Alpha White Mage indeed.

Hahaha @Strongstache 😂. Also, mc was right - don't judge a book by its cover. Too bad he learnt his lesson too little too late

Users who are viewing this thread