Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

Fed-Kun's army
The level of "So edgy that it's cringy", was achieved by this episode imo.

He already gets raped 5 chapters in... poor princess, she summoned such an incompetent fool.

This why manga are superior, you cant found this on western comic, even there are one...they would be Cancelled or censored by sjw or religious prude

Dex-chan lover
That would not be such a clean kill as it is depicting. To go from the uterus straight up would damage all kinds of organs

Ah damn, I really liked that crazy girl. I wanted her to change sides... since she's dead, it would be cool if they used magic to revive her as an undead follower or something

@Tamerlane Yeah, true, there's basically no way that would work without tearing her body open (mouth included) and all her intestines getting pushed up and out. But I don't think any of us wants to see that haha so I'm happy with the way they handled it

What a beautifully written antagonist! There are not many of those going around anymore. Of course she had to die but I do say kudos to her 👏. She even went with a bang leaving a lesson learnt (assuming mc will learn to be cautious and not underestimate enemies)

That was too much. The other adventurers got quick deaths, but she's the only one to get tortured to death? That's fucked up.

Users who are viewing this thread