Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes

This is one of those isekai gems you find underneath all the hot garbage and trash. 10/10 so far it's dark (suuuuper edgy)not to much hentai shit and harem crap. There's gore. I hope to see more from this, it looks really good.

is this a normal trap or a trap trap?

i don't wanna see a trap trap xD

Group Leader
Came here for more edge as that message in the other manga told me

Aggregator gang
well, off to a fantastic start. now lets see the author fuck it up with some harem garbage.

There was another manga like this, but it was more H-lite. The girl was a sucubus and the guy was a magician anyone know what it was called?

@optiso You might be thinking about one of these manga
https://mangadex.org/title/15438/maou-no-hajimekata-the-comic
https://mangadex.org/title/30601/hitokui-dungeon-e-youkoso-the-comic

Dex-chan lover
Fukushuu o Koinegau sent me here.

Not the edge I was expecting but still good. Looking forward.

Btw does anyone have link to raws?

"Humans bad, demons good"
"Gotta be edgy, protagonist needs to be hated for no reason"
I'd give it a hard pass. Pretty subjective review but you could find better stories with this premise.

Supporter
First two chapters were okay. Hoping to see more complex deceptions and traps going forward though. The kind of unexpected surprises you get from Jojo style battles are what I'd like to see.

Supporter
A thought came to me while reflecting on the first two chapters... Was this series inspired by the whiney journalists that wanted an easy mode for Sekiro and From's other games? That'd be funny if that was the case.

Good concept, bad start that "isekai", and "i am just [insert otaku hobbies]" MC become OP in one chapter cliche kinda turn off.

...the MC almost reminds me of Ross, one of the Game Grumps, who likes to make sadistic mario maker levels.

Fed-Kun's army
Goddamn that cover art is edgy. How is the glowing eye trope still a thing when even shit-tier titles will mock it as the most basic bitch trait in chuunis culture? And who still thinks chains are cool? It's honestly embarrassing to look at.

Alright so far. Hope it really turns out good and not just same ol' same ol' (though I'd still probably read it either way if I'm honest lol.)

Anyway, thanks for the releases, looking forward to more 👍

Dex-chan lover
In this 3rd chapter the MC is in both roles, good and bad, but his personality fits the human in that world more, when he was in the company he forced the group to go along with his plans, he didn't care that the company just wanted to make games and money and gave them problems to no end.
The company was bigger and won but MC was in the wrong, is similar to Btoom protagonist before being sent ot the island, a true asshole that instead of dreaming in private and trying to fit in society wanted the people around him to bend to him.
This MC is a egoist idiot, want to make a hard dungeon? Do it as a hobby in your private time or as extra mode after the game is complete, like FFXV secret cave.

Dex-chan lover
having an impossible dungeon in an mmorpg sure is great... but as a merchandise, that is not really a good strategy for marketing a game. however, the people around him too, are not very helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread