Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes

All the NTR and rape shit aside...Why is everybody so fucking dumb? From the mc, to the heroine, to the antagonists.

And what the mc is using isn't even considered "trap". He didn't even arm his "dungeon" during his down time, only pulling "traps" out of his ass when the enemy is right in front of him, wtf. Played too much poe "Trapper", maybe?

Now this is the kind of stuff I just turn my brain off to and read. Very edgy and it feels fantastic to rinse my mouth out after reading isekai harems.

Sometimes I just want to read edge and sometimes I want to be lonely

._.

I'm gonna drop it at ch 7 , I really don't wanna read it again , he even allowed that orc to go that far was..... really unacceptable , like really really , I really didn't like that chapter , not gonna rate it because that's not something I do but I'll just stop it , it's too much for me , I don't wanna see the main heroine like that
And if I wanna read some Orc shit I'd really just visit nhentai instead

Enx

What is it with comments forcibly pushing the word 'edge', like it's some kind of a buzz word?

Turned my brain off for this and just enjoyed it, but the people complaining about rape and shit are retards because its literally in the tags and you have to read like 5 chapters before you get to it

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu it got cancelled?!?!?! Those Japanese just got shit taste.

I think it was canceled by the scan because of copyright, nowhere have i read that the manga was canceled and it is absurdly difficult for me to get the raw ones, it means that they have been deleted.

In the author's twitter there is nothing about cancellation, rather a "hiatus"

That does not look like an ending to me although I don't think this series can go on with this trap theme when we already seen most of the common traps and they're all worthless against high level monsters.

Dex-chan lover
@Akatzumi I want you to know that it's looking forward to all that salt discharged by "men" like you that lets me wake up all cheery and bright every morning.

To understand my disappointment with this, I'm going to bring up another ln/manga. I felt like the traps in lazy dungeon master were more hard earned, interesting, and were made well in advance all while being bound by interesting rules as to their placement. This story gets it wrong by just allowing them to instantly materialize out of thin air with no prior placement required. That means these aren't traps at all: the thrill of watching a well placed, well thought out trap activate is completely robbed from the reader. Instead, these might as well be bullets in a machinegun for all it matters.

Group Leader
Series is in hiatus according to author. https://twitter.com/wadapenn/status/1295886093703761921

HNXZss3.png

Users who are viewing this thread