Wife After Love - Ch. 5

Fpk

Dead-eyed MC and a stalker ex-husband. Great. Thank you though .The art is good except for the eye part.

So... he treats her like trash when she just wants to talk about work and throws a tantrum when she's working with other people? Honestly of the next chapter is she being a damsel in distress I'm dropping, if I wanted this type of degrading bs I would read the gazillion Chinese manhuas about CEOs.

I meann, is it too hard to say you want her, or just say you dont want to let her go when she want a divorce? Is it always this hard, I know it's for the story tho
Anyways thanks for the translation ^^

I feel torn. On the one hand, yea protect her from getting sexually assaulted, on the other hand, you are divorced, what you are doing right now is stalking.

I think he hasn't gotten over her. Maybe he said they married without love but it seems he still have feelings for her.

what pisses me more is the fact that she putting thoughts into her clothes and makeup = she'll sleep with you

I mean I guess we can't really speculate 'til we learn the full story, but I'm not a fan of justifying one annoying dude (that can't seem to separate work/personal problems) from a perverted dude with zero personal boundaries. Does this manhwa have something against guys?

Users who are viewing this thread