Will The Undine Fall In Love Again Today? - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Asha's Own Plan

Group Leader
If there are any mistakes, or if you have any suggestions on how we could do better, please suggest!

oh, and Enjoy the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what all the "psycho lesbian friend" commenters from the last chapter are going to say now?

Dex-chan lover
More like: We need to do something about him being a Japanese MC .

Dex-chan lover
@LordTrollbias
Since she's actually going help, realisticaly they'd go from hate/mild dislike to indifference/"oh thank god she's not one of those annoying best friend chars who gets in the way"
but then again that depends on how she intends to increase Asha's confidence

I like the wing-girl somewhat. I hope It ends up with me liking her more and not hating her. Will proceed with caution.

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell if she's the ultimate wing-girl or she'd going to be the ultimate villain.

I mean I sort of like what she’s doing to push Asha to get him to be more confident, but when I hear her say something like “it doesn’t have to be you” or “we can get someone else” then it just makes me think of her as more manipulative and forceful rather.She could’ve just said something else more supportive considering that Asha is the only one who is making her heart flutter.

Dex-chan lover
Asha made her so wet, and it was all because he tried to do her good. XD

well no shit, I think anyone would have confidence issues if they were basically insulted and admonished all day long without a pause

Users who are viewing this thread