Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn?

Oh!!! My kokoro 💘😭 This is soooo gooooood it huuuurrrrrttttttsssss⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Its like i want to cry and smile at the same time. Why does it hurt so much!!!! 😭😭😭

Really glad i stumbled upon this, such wholesome and heartwarming stories of their past that eventually gets more heart breaking each chapter

Every chapter, there is no one time I never cried. This manga is so heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time. Each chapter, you will be crying while smiling.

DANG just came here to see if it was only me that had ninja on every chapter.
Not sure how to handle the chap where he dies, hope it never comes but hope to see it as well.

damn they're so adorable i love 'em ...sniff my eyes hurt cuz' the overflowing tears won't come out uuuuh uuh fuuug i scared he'll die i scared but it was so adorable i can't stop reading it damn aaaah

Dex-chan lover
if you want to make a tearjerker story, you can't get straight to the feels part.
first, you must make the reader relate and like the character by making a funny and heart-warming chapter. then you drop the tear bomb

Clannad, Angel Beats, and this manga do it properly
8/10

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007 true. And I swear Angel Beats! was one of my favorite anime, but I wish it wasn't that rushed. I feel like I would've cried more if it got a few episodes until 15 or it was a 24-episode anime.

Dex-chan lover
From the 10 chapters available now, 9 of it make me cried.
Usually, a manga have 1 or 2 tearjerker moment. But, this manga is an exception. Most scenes is a tearjerker inducer.

Damn it man, this is too much...😭😭😭

This is the cutest thing I have ever read. It's a very heartwarming and nostalgic manga. I just want to be a quarter, no, a tenth as happy and in love as these two are in the future. I rarely content but this really hurt my heart. Thank you. ❤️

😊This story never fails to make me laugh, cry and so much more I love this Manga it makes feel there is more to life
So many good memories from reading this Manga. It makes one want to cherish and saver every minute with Their family even though there are tough times they still smile and make the best of what they have. This might sound really childish but every chapter made me cry of happiness. This Manga shows how short and beautifully a person's life is. Cherish people around you more and smile more.
🤧

Users who are viewing this thread